𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

*
"Like fire. Hellfire! This fire in my skin."

**

Everyone fell into the darkness, screaming.

"MRAAAH! I'M FALLIIING!" Grim screamed.

"I must protect my students! Everyone, brace for impact!" Trein warned, quickly taking out his wand. "Hrah!" he used his magic to soften the landing on their fall, landing somewhere with a thud.

*
Unknown

Dust began to clear, as they group landed in some sort of cave. "Mrah?!" Grim yelped upon landing.

"Oof, ow... Yep, landed right on my butt..." Deuce grunted, rubbing his butt in pain.

"Is everyone alright?!" Trein immediately asked everyone, caring for his students' well-being first instead of his.

"I think I'm okay..." Epel groaned.

Isfrid landed on his feet like a cat thanked to the help of his wings basically being a glider due to some use of wind magic. "Phew...I'm glad everyone's okay." he said in relief before looking around for his sister, not aware of her current situation.

"Looks like those who couldn't handle their own landing are unharmed thanks to Professor Trein." Azul then says. "Nicely done, Professor! Naturally, I landed fine on my own by applying a bit of wind magic." he boosted.

"Is this REALLY the time to be sucking up?" Idia exclaimed in disbelief.

Due to the use of magic, the firelotues began multiplying like crazy again.

"I see the firelotuses have reached here as well." Malleus sternly says, narrowing his eyes upon recalling Rollo and Y/n.

"Where are we, anyway? There are way more flowers down here!" Ruggie yelped in surprise.

"They're covering everything... It's as if the ground is on fire." Riddle noticed.

"So that was his plan? Drop us into a pit of flowers to drain us quicker?" Jamil asked with an angered expression.

"How cowardly can that human be?!" Sebek questioned.

"We have to do something about the flowers. We cannot let them get Malleus again nor her majesty and Isfrid." Silver firmly says, not noticing that Y/n was absent while Isfrid desperately tried looking for her in the tunnel.