1

This is a fanfic!!

SOLEIL

"We are back in Bahrain for the pre-season testing! I'm Lissie Mackintosh and here are the three things you might've missed during the Christmas break. Number one, Daniel Ricciardo is back on the Red Bull, replacing Checo Perez, reasons are still not confirmed. Number two, rumors around the paddock is that Ferrari has managed to get their car way lighter than last year's, meaning that they would be able to have more pace. And lastly, the biggest news of the them all, word on the paddock is that the daughter of Ayrton Senna-"

"Soleil! We are ready!" Alessandro Fusaro yelled from across the garage, stopping me mid TikTok.

I got up from my chair, "Coming!"

Alessandro has been going viral lately for his dramatic Ferrari cars entrance and we definitely want to profit of that. Trust me, Alessandro was more than happy to do it. I ran in front out to the pit lane, my phone ready to record. It was car number 16, Charles' car, last year's world champion.

I grew up in the paddock, some drivers know who I am, some don't and I'm cool with that. I've always asked people to keep the fact that I'm the daughter of Ayrton Senna. I grew up with some of the drivers, especially Lando Norris. When my dad died, his mom made sure that my mom wasn't alone and I am forever grateful to Mrs. Norris. As a result of our mothers being best friends, Lando and I practically grew up together.

I zoomed in on my work phone to get a clear shot of Alessandro and the car. Test days are always important. Cars always excites me, but tonight, my birthday bash excites more.

*

"Soleil! Are you ready?" Lissie asked, waiting for me at the front door of our hotel room.

I've known Lissie for almost a year now. Lando introduced us when he had a photoshoot for Quadrant merch, as he asked me to help me out with content creating and we have been inseparable ever since. I sprayed perfume, grabbed my bag and 2 small bottles of vodka.

"Ready!" I said and handed her one bottle, "Down?"

Lissie shook her head, "You are wild. But yes."

I smirked and took the shot with her, "Okay let's go. Lando and Carlos are waiting downstairs."

We rushed to the lobby, where it turned out, most of the drivers were already waiting downstairs.

"Took you kids long enough." Lando greeted, his infamous DJ sunglasses on, "But happy twenty first, Soleil. Presents tomorrow morning because you would probably lose it tonight." He added before giving me a hug.

"Aw so cute guys, happy birthday Soleil," Carlos said.

"Can we go now?" Max asked, who was standing besides Charles.

I looked at both of them and grinned, "Yes."

*

I have never been more grateful on getting a booth in my life. Everything was spinning, I could barely stand up. Doing shots on an empty stomach was a mistake. But hey, it got the job done.

The music was pounding in my ears like there's no tomorrow.

"And give it up for DJ Lando!" The MC shouted and everyone cheered.

Lando took the mic, "Before I start playing, a round of vodka shots for Soleil please!"

Another cheer and the bottle girl handed me a vodka shot while Lando started playing, with Lissie, Max and a few others standing beside him.

This is gonna send me.

I downed the shot and chased it with water. I was struggling to keep my eyes open at this point.