19

I looked over to Lissie, who was in Lando's arms. My blood started boiling, not out of jealousy. He really could not have disrespected me more than he did now.

Lissie picked up on my expression and stopped dancing.

"What is it?" She asked, concerned.
"You okay?" Lando asked at the same time.

I gave them my phone, showing the text with Guan Yu.

"Oh. That's not looking good."

"The media is going to shoot me in the head. Maria's going to shoot me in the head. I'm done for." I panicked, anxiety kicking in.

Lissie gripped both sides of my shoulders, "Senna, breathe, breathe." She looked over to Lando, "Let's get out of here, shall we?"

Lando nodded, grabbing Lissie's hand while Lissie grabbed mine. Lando brought us out of the bar, getting us a ride back home. The three of us waited outside and I decided to sit on the curb, the alcohol suddenly hitting me quite hard.

"Lando give me your phone."

The both of them looked down on me, confused.

"What for?"

"Just give me your phone. Trust me."

Lando looked at Lissie, searching for an answer. Lissie nodded reluctantly and Lando unlocked his phone before handing it to me.

"Thanks."

I airdropped the photo Guan Yu sent me to Lando's phone and went on messages, knowing that he has Charles' number.

Lando Norris: *sent an image*
Lando Norris: New boo?

Charles was immediately typing. He knew that Lando knows the truth.

Charles Leclerc: Who took that? And no, one and done mate.
Lando Norris: Who knows. Don't let Maria see it haha

Charles started typing again. Then stopped for a second. Then continued.

Charles Leclerc: Soleil??

I panicked and handed the phone to Lando within a split second.

"There's our ride." Lando stated.

The three of us got into the car, ready to go home. Lando sat in front, while Lissie and I in the back and I could see that he went through my text with Charles. Lando turned to the back, looking at me, "You got caught?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

None of us talked on the ride home. The only thing we were hearing was the radio and the vibration from my phone, from Charles calling me every minute. I declined every call and decided to shoot him a text.

Charles Leclerc: Was it you on Lando's phone earlier?
Charles Leclerc: I can explain
Charles Leclerc: Sol, please answer the call
Soleil Senna: whatever u do just make sure im not fired.

And I turned my phone off.

*

The three of us parted ways at the airport. I had to go to Maranello first while the two were going straight to the track. Lissie wasn't ready to let me go as she hugged me.