7

Lissie's eyes travelled to Charles' neck and had a lightbulb moment, with her lips forming into a smirk as she looked at me. I glared at her. Then at Charles, "Man of his words huh? But really, at this hour?" I rubbed my eyes as I walked towards my bedroom, with Charles following me and Lissie going back to her bed.

"I'm a busy man."

I rolled my eyes and handed him my concealer. He stepped in front of the mirror, applying a dot of the product onto his neck, which clearly wasn't his shade, but thankfully it wasn't a full coverage one, making it less obvious. He started rubbing it with his finger, and it definitely did not go well. I grabbed the concealer from him as he turned to face me instead, leaning against the sink. I applied a few more dots before blending it softly with my fingers, not wanting to give him my used brushes and beauty blender. I could feel his eyes gazing as I gently cover up the mark I made last night, his minty breath fanning onto my face. His hands found their way to my waist, as he pulled me closer to him, which caught me off guard.

"Okay, all done." I said, spraying my setting spray and my eyes meeting his as I looked up, not saying another word.

Charles only hummed in response, didn't even bother to look in the mirror. We stayed still for a few seconds until Lissie yelled from across the room, "Keep it short and swift guys! Morning briefings will not wait for you!"

Charles laughed while I yelled at Lissie back, "It's called blending, Lissie!" He gave me one last look before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks, Senna."

"Glad to know you're a man of your words."

"Are you gonna post that on Twitter too?" And I slapped his arm.

"Okay, you're overstaying your stay here. Go rush to your briefing. I'll see you later."

"See you, Sol. And see you, Lissie!" He bid as he walked himself out.

I immediately went back on my bed, even though I knew I would not be able to sleep again.

"That shade is totally not his." Lissie giggled.

"Oh yeah, definitely not. I tried blending it in as much as I could."

"Wonder if the fans would pick it up."

"I hope not. That'll be embarrassing for him."

"Oh, is Soleil caring about Charles now?"

"You're taking it the wrong way, I'd have to deal with the comments if they make a fuss of it. Media and all." I defensed, covering myself with the bed cover, suddenly feeling warmth creeping up my cheeks from Lissie's words.

"If you say so," Lissie sang, getting up of her bed to get her day started.

"What's on your agenda, Liz?"

"Interview with Oscar today. Lando tomorrow."

I immediately pushed my bed cover back, "Oh. Can't wait for Lando's. You're literally the only person he becomes serious with in an interview. Even when Charlotte was still around, he was never that serious. Trust me, I know." I said.

I used to hang in the Mclaren paddock way more than I do now, before getting a job at Ferrari. I would help them out a bit sometimes, video recording, a bit of content creating, or sitting with Lando for media training with Charlotte. Mclaren paid me when I helped them, of course. Lando made sure of it, being a businessman as one of his side quest. Growing up with Lando was very entertaining, still is. Carlos always say we were basically siblings. Lando was always there to look out for me, and when he met Lissie, I could see that he was in a lighter mood. Lissie and I clicked without any problems, and that's a bonus for Lando. He was worried that I would have it out for Lissie or any other girl he was close with, which has happened a few times. They didn't always have the best intentions, and scaring or annoying, or both, them away was one of my favorite things to do. Lando hated me for it sometimes, it took him a bit of time to realize what I did was for his best interest, along with the help of Carlos.