26

heads up: mature content

I checked the time, it was 3 in the morning. I guess it really was bed time, "Why this? I can just take something from my room."

"Yeah, but no."

"What if I don't use this?" I challenged.

"That or nothing." He shot back, surprising me.

"You'd like that wouldn't you."

Charles took his steps to stand in front of me, his hand on my back, reaching for my zipper.

"What about your party?" I whispered.

"George, Lando and Max can deal with that." Charles stated, pulling my zipper down slowly.

My gaze shifted from his eyes to his lips. Charles hands moved onto the straps of my dress, pulling it down, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He then slipped his gray t-shirt over me with ease. I immediately unhooked my bra off as soon as I was clothed. Charles didn't waste any time before placing his lips on mine. He lifted me up onto the countertop, his actions bringing me back to the night of the dinner we had with the Prince of Monaco. His hands pushed up the t-shirt I was wearing, making more space for him to stand in between, letting me feel him getting hard. My fingers ran through his disheleved dark brown hair, his lips on my neck, giving me bruises. Charles's fingers played with the band of my lace underwear.

"Now look who's teasing." I commented.

Charles' lips formed into a smirk, his finger finding its way between my legs and I let out a moan of approval. His fingers stroked me gently before he inserted another finger. My head now buried in his neck, sucking gently on his skin, making him moan. He finally pulled his fingers out and placed his hands on my thighs, lifting me up once more, walking us over to his bed. He threw me onto his bed before climbing over me. I wrapped my legs around his torso, pulling him closer into me, my lips on his, exploring each other. My hand found its way to the drawstrings of his shorts, fiddling with the band. One of his hand went under my shirt, caressing my breast, making me let out a sigh.

Charles broke the kiss, "Chérie, as much as I want to fuck you right here, we have guests."

Flustered, I got up, Charles sitting beside me, "Right. Should we check on them?"

He looked at my chest, then back up into my eyes, "I'll check, you can stay here." And he gave me a peck on my cheek, making it clear that I was not getting out of his room with just his t-shirt and my underwear on. Charles threw a sweater on and I pushed his words away from my mind, taking this as an opportunity to check on my phone.

Lando Norris: You just vanished, where r u?
Soleil Senna: i'm alive, with Charles
Lando Norris: But Charles just popped up here
Soleil Senna: im in his room
Lando Norris: Oh😏
Soleil Senna: its not like that!!!
Lando Norris: If that floats ur boat I guess
Soleil Senna: Hows Lissie?
Lando Norris: Currently chatting with esteban and his new gal pal, she'll be aight
Soleil Senna: i wonder who the gal pal is...

Charles came back in, locking the door and took off the sweater. He plopped down next to me, leaning against his bed headboard.

"Everything good?"

"Yeah," He said lowly, his right hand back on my thigh, "The music's loud. I think we'll be okay."

My heart started racing. I have never been more flustered than I was now. In front of Charles Leclerc. His fingers started caressing my hips, being dangerously close to my underwear again while my hand was massaging his hard.