2

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "It does."

We both are going to regret this tomorrow, but fuck he's just so irresistible in this moment.

"Your actions says otherwise." I hummed, unable to say anything else, "And you look cute in my tee." I looked straight into his green orbs and he closed the distance between us.

Did I ever expect to be making out with Charles Leclerc drunk? No. Hell, I just admitted I'm not a fan of him an hour ago. But we can always play the 'I don't remember' card, or at least I know I might.

Charles pulled me into him, my legs wrapped around his waist and he lifted me up, laying me down on his bed. His tongue swept my bottom lips and I gave him access. My arms around his neck, legs wrapped around his waist, him on top of me. Next thing I knew, he pulled away and made his way down on my neck, causing me to sigh.

His lips touched mine once again, "Should we stop?"

"Before both of us regret it tomorrow morning, yes." I replied.

Tonight definitely did not go as planned. I was so ready to take shots, vibe in the club, having the time of my life standing with Lando DJing. Never have I expected myself to end up on Charles Leclerc's bed, making out.

Charles nodded in response and let me go, I sat on the bed me and grabbed my phone to text Lissie.

Soleil: i fogort pur roooom numbet

Okay, still a bit drunk I guess.

"Figure out your room number yet?"

I shook my head.

"You can stay the night here," Charles offered, sitting up too, "I'll be on the couch."

"What? No, I should be on the couch. It's your room."

"Well, that's not how you treat a girl."

"I'm not a girl." I deadpanned.

"Okay, princess." He laughed and before I could say anything, he gave me a peck, "We'll both share the bed, how about that? Just don't take my share of the blanket."

"Thanks Charles," I said, "And sorry for hating you when I was younger."

"It's alright."

"You two were just always together." I added, backpedaling my apology.

He rolled his eyes, "Good night, Sol."

"Night Charles."

*

I was awaken by my phone vibrating on the table. I rubbed my eyes and realized that I got 6 missed calls from Lissie, 7 from Lando, and 20 text notifications from them
both. I reached for my phone when I realized we were literally hugging in our sleep.

He looks so peaceful.

Lissie: room 1873
Lissie: Soleil, where the hell are you i cant find you here
Lissie: Your location says you're at the hotel did you manage to get into your room
Lissie: Soleil, im literally in our room rn where tf r u

My eyes widen, it was literally 3 in the morning.

Soleil: Comingggg

Lando: SOLEIL SENNA WHERE R THE FUCK R U
Soleil: with Lissie, sorry for the hassle i'll see u tmr
Soleil: cant wait for the pressies

I got out of bed, trying my best to not wake Charles up, grabbed my bag and slipped into my shoes before sprinting to the elevator.

Lissie was waiting for me on the couch, still in her club attire.