15

heads up: mature content

I looked at him but no words came out of my mouth. Instead, I accepted his t-shirt and slipped it over me. Without saying anything, he grabbed my black tee and slipped into it, which surprisingly was a good fit for him.

"How did you find me?"

"Your Instagram story."

"Oh. Should we head back before paparazzi comes?" I asked quietly, still processing his actions.

Charles shrugged in response and the both of us walked towards the elevator. I pressed the number 19, and Charles the number 22. The elevator was definitely taking its time. Charles suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, "You look beautiful, Sol." He whispered and I turned around.

Beautiful.

His green eyes were clear as it looked straight to my light brown ones. Slowly, he inched closer to me, closing the gap between us. The pink cosmo I had earlier gave me a kick of liquid courage as the elevator doors opened, wrapping my arms around his neck as I kissed him back. Charles walked us out of the elevator, breaking the kiss.

"Your room?" He asked and I nodded in response.

His hand was on the hem of his red top I was wearing, fiddling with it as I walked us to my room. My heart was beating faster and faster with my head telling me that I shouldn't let Charles in.

We work together. Definitely not a good idea.

We finally reached my room and he didn't waste a second on locking the door. Charles' hand tugged my t-shirt and I looked straight into his green orbs, raising my arms. Without wasting any second, he threw the t-shirt onto the floor.

Charles backed me against the wall, "Open up, Sol." And I did as told, allowing him to stand between my legs.

He placed his hands on my hips, grazing me with his knuckles.

"Charles-"

"Can I touch you?"

I nodded slowly, not being able to say a word. He slipped his finger into me, and my breath hitched, with a moan escaping out of my lips. He started slow, turning me on even more, and he could tell as my hands went onto the drawstrings of his pants.

"Later," Charles said, "Let me do you first, chérie."

I complied, my arms now around his neck. And with Charles' other hand, he pulled my cheeky yellow bikini down, leaving me with just the top. He inserted another finger, picking up the pace, and I leaned my head back, my moans getting louder.

"God you're making me hard." He said lowly as he kept going, hitting the sweet spot.

"Charles I'm going to-" And he went faster, making it clear that he wanted me to, smashing his lips against mine.

I moaned into the kiss as I reached my climax and I could feel a smirk forming on Charles' lips. He wiped his hand on my black t-shirt and before he could do anything else, I got on my knees, still half naked, undoing his drawstrings. I pulled his trackpants and boxers down, revealing his big hard dick. I started with wrapping my hand around it, teasing him as my hand went up and down. I looked up to Charles, his green orbs were now dark and cloudy, looking down on me. My hands went up and down a few more times until Charles has had enough, he grabbed my hair lightly, pulling my head back, "Stop teasing, Soleil." He demanded.

Something about his voice was just different. The way he demands, his impatience. I opened up my mouth, and he gently pushed my head to take his dick to the back of my throat, one of my hand on his thigh to keep me steady and one on him because my mouth could not fit the full length. I started bobbing my head up and down slowly, just like what he did to me, but he wasn't taking any of it. He tugged my hair a bit more, telling me to go faster and I did, resulting in him moaning.