4

Kim Y/n :

I was woken up by a loud ringing noise. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up in bed. Only now did I realize that it was my doorbell. Tired and yawning, I went to the door.

When I opened it, there was a smiling Namjoon behind it. "Good morning sis.I have good news for you." He said and ran past me into my living room.

He sat there like a little puppy with sparkling eyes and waited for me to listen to him.
,,Let me take a shower. I have to wake up first." I yawned and disappeared into the bathroom.

"Go ahead." I said as I sat down on the couch next to him while drying my hair. "Well, I have a friend and he's the head of a company." He stopped and I gave him a confused look while raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah anyways, I had a little talk with him the other day and he told me that he still needs people for his company." He stopped again. "My goodness Joon get to the point." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, and since his company is a marketing company, I told him you were still looking for a job and he said you could have your interview tomorrow." He said, giggling with joy.

"Are you serious right now?" ,,Yes, of course. You would make really good money too." He smiled. I just couldn't believe it. After four months here in Seoul I finally found something. Now my life can start.

I couldn't hold back my joy and I hugged Namjoon. ,,Thank you thank you thank you! You're the best brother anyone can have!" I laughed and hugged him tightly.

"Im happy doing it for you. Besides, I promised mom to take care of you now that you're living here in Seoul." He said and returned my hug. After that we talked until noon.

"I'll send you the address right away. You'll get the rest said there." He said as he left. "Thanks again Joon. I wouldn't have this chance without you." "Like I said, I enjoyed doing it." He smiled, then got in his car and drove away.

_____________________

That same evening I started sorting papers. Certificates, studies, etc. I hope so much that I will be accepted. Then I could finally finance myself properly. I called Saeyang excitedly.

"Hey Sae!" I trilled. "Hey Y/n why are you calling so late?" She said and I could hear how tired she was. "Is it that late already?" I looked at the clock, it was half past 11pm. Had I sorted all my documents for so long?

"It doesn't matter. What's up?" "I have an interview tomorrow." I squeaked. "Great! It's about time." "Namjoon helped me." I said. "You really have the best brother." "That's right, I really do. But different topic. You have to help me find an outfit." I said while standing in front of my closet.

"Okay Sae. Skirt or pants? Or a dress?" "No Y/n for an interview you need to dress smartly. I'd say a white blouse with dress pants and a jacket and heels on top and your hair in a bun." I was quiet after she finished. "Ok wow I couldn't have said it better." I giggled.

"Do you even have anything like that at home?" "Of course! What kind of question is that."

"You definitely have to tell me how it was and tell me if the boss looks rich and sexy or he looks rich and arrogant or just both." She giggled "I will definitely tell you. See you tomorrow." "See you tomorrow Y/n. Good luck and sleep tight." "Thanks Saeyang. Good night." With that I ended our call.

___________________________

I buttoned the last button of my blouse and tied my hair in a loose bun. I then pulled out a few loose strands on the side. Then I wore some perfume and slipped into my high heels.

I looked in the large mirror in the hallway. "You can do it Y/n. Just be yourself." I took a deep breath and then left the house. The company was a 20-minute drive away and it was really easy to get there.

And then I was standing in front of the huge building. I was getting a little nervous. Slowly I walked towards the entrance. I didn't even have to open the door because it opened by itself. Everything was so big and modernly furnished.

A young woman was sitting at the reception. It was so quiet that you could hear the sound of my high heels as I walked towards her. She smiled at me as I stood in front of her. "Hello, how can I help you?" "My name is Kim Y/n. I have an interview."

"Ah, so you're Mrs. Kim. Mr. Park informed me about this. Give me your papers and have a seat over there. When they call you, you can use the elevator to the 9th floor. Then go down the hall to the first office at the back." She informed me. I nodded and gave her my papers.

I sat down on a bench a little further from the reception. A young woman sat across from me and a man greeted her. I was looking for a way to get my nervousness under control but without success. My heart was beating like crazy.

"Kim Y/n." I heard my name. So I got up and entered the elevator. There I pressed the 9th floor.

When I got to the top, the door opened. I could see the office I had to go to from afar. The floor was shiny and had a marble pattern black with a faint gold tinge.

The walls were painted white and there were several doors and next to these doors were tags. On those tags the room number was written then the name of the person and what role this person has here.

I walked down the hall and finally got to the door. I took another deep breath and then knocked on the door.