39

Kim Y/n

"Sorry?  Never. I'm out." I slammed my hand on the table and got up. "Do you think we want to go?"  Minho sighed.  "A business trip that is supposed to be a holiday at the same time? Uh-uh not when Kang Sua is there."

I said and crossed my arms.  "Especially since it's just Jay, you, Sua, Mr. Kim, Mr. Park and I." Minho said. "I miss Sully. She would have freaked out if she heard that Mr. Kim was coming."  I sighed.  "I'm going to complain." I said and got up. "Who do you want to complain to?"  "Let that be my concern."

Sua opened the door for me when I knocked on Jimin's office door.  "What's up Y/n?" "I want to talk to Mr. Park."  She put on a fake smile.  "He's not available right now." "Who's that Ms. Kang?"  I heard Jimin ask.

"He's here so let me talk to him." I said pushing her aside. "Ms. Kim."  He smiled as I stood in front of his desk.  "Can I talk to you privately?" I said, indicating that Sua should go away. "Of course. Ms. Kang, we'll discuss this further.I need to have a quick chat with Ms. Kim."

"Of course Mr. Park." She said and left the office. "Don't tell me you didn't know anything about it either."  I sighed.  "About what?" "The vacation? You, Minho, Jay, Jin, Sua and I."  "Oh that. I organized it." "I'm not coming."  "Why not?" He looked at me sadly.

"Because Sua is coming? She has a crush on you. She would suck your dick if she could."  "Baby I know that.  But you're the only one who can suck mine." He winked. "That's really disgusting."  "I know you secretly love it." His eyes sparkled with lust. I knew he was horny.

He got up and went to the door.  Sua actually stood behind it and waited for us to finish.  "Mrs. Kang? I need a little longer  There are a few inconsistencies here.  Could you represent me in the meeting in 5 minutes?  You don't have to do anything, just listen and take notes." "Of course sir." She bowed and left.

Jimin locked the door behind him and walked towards me.  He lifted me onto his desk and started kissing my neck.  "What are you doing?  We're at work." "So what? Don't you miss it?"  But I did.  We haven't had the time or inclination lately. 

~smut starts~

"Yeah I do." I said and kissed him. With my other hand I rubbed the bulge that had developed in his pants.
"Oh fuck Y/n." He moaned making me smirk.

"I missed this. I missed your body. I missed everything." He said while kissing my neck as I continued to rub his buldge.

"We won't have much time and you have to be quiet." He said lifting me on to his lap. "I can be quiet. But can you be quiet Jimin Baby?" He scoffed. "Of course I can." He looked at me.

"Stand up." I got up from his lap and stood in front of him.  He pushed my skirt up slightly and grabbed the waistband of my panties.  Then he slowly took off my panties.  "Ride me baby." He said, patting his lap.

I unzipped his pants and pulled them down a bit.  I did the same with his boxers.  His member was already ready.  I slowly sat down on his lap and his cock slowly slid into me.  I had to bite my lip to not let out a moan.

I slowly jumped up and down.  My breath hitched in my throat and Jimin had a hard time not making any sounds.  "You're taking me so good." He groaned and placed his hands on my hips.

Even if it wasn't as intimate as it used to be and was only intended to satisfy our lust for each other, we both realized how much we had missed each other.

Jimin started buckling his hips into mine as I started increasing the speed.  A soft moan escaped my lips.  "Oh? What was that?  I thought you could be quiet?" "Shut up Jimin I'm close."  I breathed out.