38

Park Jimin

Oh she looked so fucking gorgeous as she walked out of her apartment in that blue dress with her long hair in curls and her make-up emphasizing her pretty face.

(You can imagine Y/ns dress like this )

"You look gorgeous, baby." I said smiling as she walked towards me. "Look at you. Such a handsome man." I was wearing blue dress pants with a white shirt. Y/n told me the color of her dress so we don't look totally mismatched later.

"Madame." I opened the car door for her. "Are you nervous?" I asked her. "A little bit, I haven't met anyone from your family." "They're all really nice. I promise." "Then I trust you." She smiled as I closed the car door.

_________________________

I was my brother's best man and was up front with him the whole time while Y/n watched from a distance.

After the ceremony I went to check on Y/n.
"She looks really pretty in her wedding dress." Y/n whispered to me. Her eyes lit up. "She looks like a princess." She grinned and I had to laugh.

"And your brother looks almost exactly like you." She said, looking at me. "Yet you look better." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm just kidding." I pulled her closer laughing.

Later I went to congratulate my brother. "Congratulations Jihyun. Who would have thought that you would grow up so quickly." I said and hugged him. Then I also congratulated Mina.

Kim Y/n

I was waiting for Jimin on a bench when an old lady walked up to me. "Aigoo who are you?" I stood up and bowed. "Such a pretty face. You look like a doll. What's your name?" She asked me smiling.

"Kim Y/n." I said and bowed. Another woman came up to us. "Mom, what are you doing here?" She then looked at me. "Oh, what a pretty girl you are." She said, smiling.

"I already said that." Said the old lady. "What's your name sweetie?" "Kim Y/n." I smiled. "Are you someone's companion? I've never seen you here before."

"She's my companion." I heard Jimin's voice behind me. He pulled me closer to him and ran his hand down my waist. "Oh Jimin my darling you look so pretty and so do you Y/n."

"Thank you." I said and bowed. "Y/n may I introduce this is my mother and my grandma." "Nice to meet you Y/n." The two couldn't take their eyes off me. "How do you guys know each other?" His mom asked us.

,,She's a friend of mine. We met on the camping trip." He said pulling me closer. "I'll explain it to you later." He whispered and I nodded.
"You're so pretty Y/n. Do you have a boyfriend?" His grandma asked.

If Jimin says I'm not his girlfriend then I don't have a boyfriend either. ,,No and I'm not really looking for one. I'm trying to concentrate on work." I said smiling.