31

Kim Y/n

It had now been two weeks and we had all our workers back at our company. Mr. Hong's company was shut down and he was imprisoned for fraud. Not for long, but we were happy about it.

"I'm home!" I yelled through the house as I entered. I didn't get an answer. It seemed like nobody was home. But then I heard footsteps.

"Hello Y/n how was work?"
My brother was standing in the kitchen. "Namjoon... what are you doing here?" I looked at him and suddenly my heart started beating faster.

,,Are you free right now? I'd like to talk to you." With calm steps he went into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Sit down Y/n." That was the first time in my life that I was scared of my own brother.

"Who let you in?" I sat down next to him. ,,Saeyang. She's having a drink with Taehyung." He suddenly looked serious.

"Change of subject. What's going on between you and Jimin?" My heart started beating even faster when he asked that question. His eyes were almost piercing me. I looked into my lap.

"Are you two dating? I know there is more Y/n than just working together." I wanted to say something but the words didn't come out of my mouth. I had promised him not to say anything. "Why aren't you talking to me? Y/n I deserve an answer." I looked at him.

"I don't owe you an answer Namjoon. I'm old enough and I don't have to share everything about my life with you."

"Tell me the fuck what's between you two! Do you let one of my closest friends fuck you? I'm your big brother Y/n and Mum and Dad Told me to take care of you!" He yelled at me. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"It's none of your business!" I tried to yell at him too but my voice was shaking too much.

"Fine. If you want it that way. I'll never talk to you again Y/n and I'll make sure you get another job. Away from Jimin!" He got up and wanted to leave.

"I had sex with him." I said sobbing, tears rolling down my cheeks. It wasn't even completely true what I just said. He turned to me. "Why him Y/n? Why one of my friends?" I looked at him crying.

My words just wouldn't leave my tongue. "I'm disappointed in you Y/n." He left the house. Slamming the door.

Crying, I pulled my legs to my body. Like a little packet, I sat on the couch and cried. I broke the promise with Jimin and told Namjoon about it. I felt guilty.

Then something came to my mind. Namjoon will definitely drive to Jimin now and confront him. I had to tell Namjoon that he is innocent.

I wiped my tears and jumped up off my couch. I quickly put my shoes back on and ran to my car.

Park Jimin

I flopped down on the couch exhausted. I undid the first two buttons of my shirt and leaned back. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

But not just once, it was several times and just didn't stop. I got up. Now the ringing has been replaced with a knock. Someone kept banging on my door.

I opened the door and everything happend so fast. Namjoon stormed in and grabbed my collar. "So you're fucking my sister Park Jimin?! You little bastard." Namjoon shook me and then slapped my face.

"You stupid asshole! That's why I didn't want you guys to meet her." He was about to throw himself at me again when I heard Y/n's voice. "Namjoon get off him." With all her strength she pulled him off me. "Leave him alone!"She slapped him.

"Now you're protecting him?! Aren't you ashamed?!" I could see that Y/n started to cry. I wanted to hug her but at the same time I wanted to yell at her. She told Namjoon.

"Get out of here, Namjoon! You stupid asshole! Fuck yes I am protecting him! He's innocent!" She yelled. He was about to say something again when she yelled even louder at him. "Get out or I'll tell Mum and Dad!" She sobbed loudly and Namjoon finally left my apartment.

I sat on the floor only our breathing filled the silence in the room. She crawled to me. "Oh Jimin I'm so sorry." She wiped away the blood on my lip with her shaky hands. She was breathing loudly and uncontrollably and her eyes were bright red and swollen from crying.

"Are you alright?" I wanted her to hug me and never let me go. Now tears welled up in my eyes. "Why did you tell him?" That wasn't what I wanted to say but it was the only thing that left my mouth.

"I- he would never have talked to me again and made sure I got another job. I would've lost my dream job." She was still sobbing loudly. "I may have lost my friendship with your brother now." My cheeks were slowly getting wet from the tears rolling down.

"If I had never told you about those damn dreams, everything would have been different now. I wish I had never known you! " Now I yelled at her too. Her eyes widened. "Get out! I don't want anyone here!" She got up, gave me one last look and left.

That wasn't what I wanted to say to her at all. I was mad at her and the words just gushed out of my mouth. I was also mad at Namjoon.

He can't forbid me who I can have sex with and who I can't. I hadn't even had real sex with her. I sat on the floor crying. Have I lost everything now? My friendship with Namjoon and relationship with Y/n? I only know one person who can help me now.

_________________________

"You had sex with Y/n and Namjoon beat you up when he found out, am I correct?" Taehyung stared at me in disbelief.

"Yeah, I've said that five times already." He sighed. "So Hoseok was right and you told him about it first and not me!" He pouts. "You're really not helping right now. I'm desperate Taehyung! What should I do now?"

"See how the situation develops. You don't owe Namjoon an apology, he owes you one. And you and Y/n need to see how you go on. You have to apologize for yelling at her and she has to apologies for telling Namjoon. It'll be fine." He said and I sighed.

"But I love her Taehyung. I love her so much. I can't go a day without her and now I've been such an asshole to her."

"You're going to forget about her for a few days. Take a break from work and maybe leave Seoul for a while." He patted my shoulder. "That's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll go to my parents' house in Busan. I haven't seen them in almost a year."

"Good idea Park!" Taehyung smiled. "Thanks Tae." I hugged him. "I'm always here for you my friend." He stroked my back.
,,You're the best."