6

Kim Y/n

Only the sound of my high heels could be heard as I was on my way to the meeting room with two coffees in my hand. A few men gave me weird looks but I didn't care.

Today I wore a black skirt with a white blouse and my high heels. My hair was tied back in a loose bun. I knocked on the door and then opened it.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." I said and gave him the coffee. "You're on time. That's great." He smiled and took the coffee gratefully. "The others should come any moment, then we can start."

And after a few minutes they were actually all there and Mr. Kim started the meeting.

,,Good morning. Today we are dealing with the album cover design and I want to hear good ideas so I can forward it to the music company directly." Mr. Kim said, motioning for me to write along.

"We should definitely put the name of the album on the cover and maybe keep it simple." Said one of them and Mr. Kim sighed.

"An album cover is meant to have the name of the album on it Mr. Kang. Extended suggestions." Another man spoke. I was the only woman here.

"I would keep it simple and make the cover black and then write the name in gold on it. Just basic." He signed. ,,That's not it. Ms. Kim tell me your ideas." He said.

,,Gentleman. It's not about keeping the album cover simple. Fans like it when an album looks nice because then it automatically looks nicer on the shelf where the fans keep their collected albums. We need the name of the album to know how best to design the cover. Simple isn't always the way to go." Mr. Kim smiled as I finished my sentence.

"Mr. Kim, would you tell me the name of the album?" I asked him. ,,Of course. The album is called "Butterfly"." I connected my IPad to the projector to draw something.

"If I may be so free?" Mr. Kim nodded. "Well, we still have the album cover completely blank and since it will be called Butterlfy I would say that we will definitely put a butterfly on the cover." I stopped.

"Could one of you tell me whatnthe album is about?"
"Finding yourself. Like evolving from a caterpillar to a butterfly." Said Mr. Kim.

"Great. Then I would suggest we draw a butterfly and only one half of the butterfly has bright colors but while the other side has no color at all. In the middle you could write the name of the album in cursive. Also, I would make the album shiny." I drawed everything and then looked around.

Mr. Kim seemed very satisfied. "Thank you, Ms. Kim, that's a very good idea. You gentlemen, that's how marketing works."

"The album has to be appealing. It sells better that way and of course the songs have to be good. If you want, Mr. Kim, I'll finish my designs and email them to you." I said smiling.

"That would be great Ms. Kim. Thank you." He said politely. "And that's the end of the meeting for today. See you in two days." Everyone left the room and just as I was about to leave, Mr. Kim stopped me.

"I really underestimated you Ms. Kim. You were great. I hope you continue to working just as well in the future. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and then left the room. I had made it. I convinced him that the job was perfect for me. I also left the room with a grin and made my way to my office.

Park Jimin

I stared at my computer.How am I ever going to catch up on all this work. I sighed and then heard a knock.

"Come in." It was Jin. "Hey hey how's work going?" I sighed again. "It's so much.I'll never get it done. All these album cover design ideas things. Why does everyone want their album cover designed by us?"

"It's easy, Jimin. Because we do great marketing." He was right about that.

"How did the meeting go?" Jin groaned annoyed. "I only dealt with complete idiots. Luckily I had Ms. Kim with me for this meeting. She's so good and it's only her first real day at work. She comes up with ideas that these men wouldn't have thought of in a hundred years."

"Did you say Mrs. Kim? Namjoon's sister?" My eyes widened when I heard the name. "Wait a minute... She's Namjoon's sister?!" He looked at me in disbelief.

,,Yes. A few days ago he said that his sister is having total trouble finding a job here and she is looking for something in marketing and since we need new people anyway I agreed to give her a chance."

"That was the best decision you ever made Jimin. Send me the album cover design requests. I'll forward them to Ms. Kim she's a natural at it and after that I'll send them to you and then you can send them away. And I'll send you the designs that she sent me right after then meeting. You will be amazed." He said with a grin and pulled out his cell phone.

Two minutes later I had the documents. An album cover with a butterfly. She implemented the content of the album really well and even wrote a sentence underneath. "Butterfly. Finding myself."

How could a woman like her be so good? "It's all right. You can send it. Let me know if there is any feedback." Jin looked at me askance.

"Are you serious? Just "okay"? What she did today was really good."He said not believing me.

,,Yes okay Hyung, I got it. I'll take her to one of my meetings in the next few days." He smiled.

,,She won't disappoint you. Oh, and don't forget to send me all the requests. Then she'll have something to do." I nodded and Jin left the room. I really had to get to know her.