47

Kim Y/n

After almost a week, I was finally feeling slightly better.  I had decided to go to work today because I have to be at an important meeting today.

I was still a little nauseous, but I didn't hang on the toilet all day like I had for the rest of the week.

I quietly sat down in the meeting room and listened to Jin.  Jimin was also here but without Sua.  Is she late again?  I looked at Jimin but he only focused on Jin.  What was wrong with him? Is he ignoring me?

"So what I'm trying to say is that we need to work harder and come up with new ideas." Jin looked at us all seriously. "Our company isn't as good as it used to be. We have to work hard ladies and gentlemen."

I felt myself getting sick again.  What was wrong with me?  Was the food at Saeyang's birthday that bad?  I don't know where else I get the nausea from. 

"Mr. Kim?" I raised my hand. "May I go to the bathroom?"  "Is it urgent?" "Yes, very urgent."  He nodded and I stormed out of the room.  Of course I had to throw up again.

"Y/n?" Suddenly I heard Saeyang's voice. I thought I was having hallucinations but she was really standing next to me. "What are you doing here Sae?"  I asked her while washing my mouth.

  "Take you home with me. I got a call and I knew you were throwing up again." "Who called you?" "Jimin. He sounded worried." She pulled me out of the toilet. "We're going home."

________________________

"When was the last time you had sex?" She paced the living room nervously. While I sat on the couch and looked at her confused. "I won't tell you."  "Y/n!This is important! Come on tell me." She crossed her arms.

"On Jeju. I think about three weeks ago?"  "And with who?" "Saeyang! With Jimin of course as if I have sex with someone else when I'm in a relationship."  She finally sat down next to me.  "Okay, when are you supposed to get your period?" "I'll check my calendar."

My heart stopped as I looked at my calendar.  "9 days ago." "Oh fuck Y/n. Didn't you take your birth control pill when you were on Jeju?"  I thought about it and then it came to me.  "No. I forgot to get some new ones before we flew to Jeju." My heart was beating faster than it had ever been in my life.

"It's good that I just bought a pregnancy test." She rummaged around in her purse and pulled out a test. "You're going to do it now whether you want to or not."

"I can't Sae.  What if I'm pregnant?" I wanted to start crying. "I don't care. We need clarification as to why you're just throwing up."  She pushed me into the bathroom.  "I'll wait here."

________________________

It must have been twenty minutes and I still didn't dare to look at the test.  "Y/n look at the fucking test!  At some point you have to look!" Saeyang knocked on the door. "I don't want to! Go away!"

"I gave you your privacy Y/n but I'm coming in now." She stormed into the bathroom and took the test. "I'll take a look whether you like it or not."  She turned the test around.  Her features were difficult to read.  I couldn't tell from her look if it was positive or negative.  "Give me that fucking test." I snatched the test from her and took a look myself.

My eyes widened and the test fell to the floor. "No."  I shook my head and looked at saeyang.  "That must be a mistake!  Do you have another?" "Yes, wait."  Saeyang took another one out of her purse and handed it to me.  "That was probably just a mistake." I said and disappeared back into the bathroom.

My breathing was rapid and I sat on the couch crying.  "I think you're really pregnant Y/n." I had four tests ahead of me now. All are positive. "What's the point of contraception if you don't use it."  Saeyang sighed.

  "And if Jimin doesn't want the baby?" I looked at her sobbing. "I'll raise the child with you then. I promise. I won't leave you alone."  she smiled.  "I'm scared Saeyang." I snuggled into her arms. "You just have to tell him at the right moment. Everything will be fine Y/n."

____________________________

"How am I supposed to explain this to my parents?  Or Namjoon?  I'll be killed before I even give birth to the baby." I cried to myself. It was evening now and I was still crying. My eyes were already red. "Calm down Y/n."

"No Sae! Namjoon almost killed Jimin when he knew I was having sex with him.  How does he want to take it that Jimin's the dad of my baby." Saeyang sighed.

"You go to bed now and think about it for a moment before you tell Jimin. He's your boyfriend, he'll help you with that."

"But he's not even talking to me right now." I started again. "Oh god Y/n don't bother me or I'll kick you out."  She said and pushed me towards my bedroom.