30

Park Jimin

My eyes slowly opened and I was immediately blinded by the sun. I closed my eyes and turned to the side. I almost rolled onto Y/n and she squeaked softly as I laid on her arm.

,,I'm sorry. Go back to sleep." I said in a hoarse voice and took her in my arms. She snuggled into my chest and a few seconds later I heard her gentle breathing, letting me know she was asleep again.

No voices could be heard. No one seemed awake. Half of them probably had a hangover from drinking too much.

Half an hour passed in which I just lay there and listened to Y/n breathing as the zipper of our tent opened. Namjoons looked at me. How I held his sister in my arms. He didn't say anything about it.

"Would you like to prepare breakfast with me? You're the only one not sleeping." I nodded and slowly released Y/n from me. "Have you slept better now?" He asked me.

"Yes, without Taehyung's snoring, it was really more comfortable." I said, laughing. "Yoongi snored last night because he drank alcohol. But you said I snore too, so it didn't really bother me." He laughed.

The tension was kinda awkward right now. This never happened between us.

_____________________

We didn't have breakfast until around 12 o'clock because it was so difficult to get them all out of bed. Tomorrow we're going back home and I have to admit these four days have been pretty good for me. I actually got some rest from work.

"Do you want to do something special today? If you guys don't have anything on your mind, I was thinking of hiking." Namjoon said and everyone looked at him. "Hyung I'm not going anywhere today." Taehyung said. He really looked like he was going to puke at any moment. I smiled and looked down at my plate.

Suddenly I heard my cell phone ring. ,,Hello? Yes I am Park Jimin. What's wrong?" Everyone looked at me. Then my eyes widened. "I'll pass it. Thank you." I sighed and hung up.

,,What's wrong? That did not sound like good news." Jin looked at me and then at Y/n. "Joshua bought several people from us and of course he's still trying to buy Y/n. He seems to have started a new company here in Seoul now." I rubbed my forehead in annoyance.

"I have to go to work and you two are coming with me." I said and got up. "May I Namjoon? It's really important. I don't want to lose my company."

"Do what you have to do Jimin." Namjoon nodded. I thanked him, grabbed Jin and Y/n and drove back to Seoul with them while the others stayed.

___________________

"I'll drive you home now and I'll meet you at my office in half an hour." I said and they both nodded. First I drove Y/n home.

"Listen Jimin. Whatever relationship you and Y/n are in. Don't be a topic at work, okay? Then you'll lose your company even more." Jin said.

I opened my mouth as he spoke again.
"Now don't ask me how I know. I know from the way you look at her and talk to her. I just know you too well and I suspect she is the woman Hoseok was talking about when he was drunk."

I nervously ran my fingers through my hair. ,,Yeah I still regret telling Hoseok. I don't want everyone to know either because I'm not sure what our relationship is yet." I stopped.

"And I know that Namjoon will kill me if I start dating his sister. I have a feeling he knows but he doesn't talk to me about it."

"Be careful with that Jimin. I think you two are a good match." Jin said as I pulled up to his apartment. "See you in half an hour." He smiled and got out of the car.

_____________________

I looked at the two alternately. It was unusual to see Y/n back in her bun and work clothes after all those days. ,,What are we going to do? Anyone have any ideas?"

"We need our people back and we need new and good people. Even if you don't think that's a good idea Mr. Park, I would hire Jay with us. He has potential." I hadn't seen him work in America but he seemed like quite a traitor to me when he showed up with Joshua here.

"And how do you want to convince him to work for us? He worked for Joshua." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and looked at her.

"Let that be my concern, I'll get it done." She smiled. "Thank you, Miss Kim. Jin? Are you making sure we get our old people back?" "Of course." He smiled. I winked at him.

,,Thank you very much. I'll take care of Joshua." I sighed and the two left my office. An hour later there was a knock on my office door. "Come in."

"Mr. Park? May I introduce Mr. Jongseong Park." I looked at Y/n in disbelief as she said that a tiny smirk crossed my lips. "Hello Mr. Park. I know we didn't get off to a great start, but I'd love to start over." He bowed. "Of course. Sit down. Thank you Mrs. Kim." I smiled at her and she left my office.

"Tell me. What is going on in the company that you come to us?" "Everything there is wrong. He lies to your workers to convince them to work for him. His company is a mess. Not sorted at all everything is just chaotic." He sighed.

"He still wants my best worker doesn't he?" Jay nodded silently. "Too bad I won't let that happen. Ms. Kim stays here." I ran my hands through my hair, wetting my lips.

"Mr. Park. We are a marketing company that focuses on the music industry. Can you handle it?" I cocked my eyebrow at him.
"Of course Sir."

"Fantastic. You start on Monday at 8 am. Please get in touch with Mr. Kim for future informations." I said smiling. "Thank you Mr. Park." He bowed and left my office.

I just know that my company's the best to ever exist and no one will take my place. Ever. No one.