43

Kim Y/n

Everyone stared at me when I was walking down the hallway on the way to one of our meetings.

It's been two days since Jimin told me to fuck off because we met Jaiden in the restaurant. I wanted to talk to him but he would just ignore me or run away from me.

Today's our last day on Jeju before we fly back to Seoul.
I smiled at Minho and Jay when I entered the meeting room.

"Good morning everyone." I said and connect my IPad to the whiteboard.
"How much time do I have left?" A young man answered my question.

"5 minutes." I smiled at him. "Thanks. Where are Mr. Kim and Mr. Park?" I sighed while sorting my papers.

"We're right here sweetheart." Jin smiled and sat down. "Nice to meet you Mr. Gwon." Jin smiled as he greeted the young man.

"Okay I think no one is missing right?" "Sua is Y/n." Naya said and I sighed. "Okay. Then we'll wait for Mrs. Kang and then start."

And we waited ten minutes for Sua to finally arrive at the meeting.

"Finally. Welcome everyone I'm Kim Y/n and I'm going to tell you something about our company. Thanks for inviting us Mr. Gwon. You'll definitely won't regret it." I smiled.

"Okay let's start. If there are any questions feel free to ask." I smiled and started with the presentation.

__________________________

"Thank you Ms. Kim. I'm impressed and I think you just got a new customer." Mr. Gwon smiled. "Thank you Sir. I'll send you some more details in a few days when I'm back in Seoul."

"Every company needs a women like you Ms. Kim. I'm really impressed." I bowed. "Thank you so much." I smiled.

"Good job." Jin patted my shoulder as we left the building. "I was so nervous." I exhaled. "You did great."

"The others are never getting praised. Isn't it a bit unfair?" I heard Sua say. "You showed up late to the meeting Ms. Kang? Why should we praise you?" Jin laughed.

"I'll talk to Mr. Park about that." She said angrily as we all got into the car.

__________________________

Naya, Jay, Minho and I spent the rest of the day at the beach and I started packing my luggage after we returned to the hotel.

"Have you seen Jimin?" I asked Jin when I ran into him in the hallway. ,,He told me he wanted to test the whirlpools here before we're leaving." I sighed.

"He's still mad?" "Yeah. I tried to talk to him but he ignored me for the past two days."
"Just look for him. Maybe you can talk to him now." He smiled and left.

So I went looking for the pools in this hotel and actually found what I was looking for very quickly.

Jimin sat in one of the hot tubs.  He had closed his eyes and leaned his head back.  I slowly approached the whirlpool as he opened his eyes.

  "Can I join?" His dark brown eyes studied me as I took off my robe.  I looked at him questioningly and he just nodded silently.

"Okay, I know you're mad at me and I get why." I began as I climbed into the hot tub. "Jaiden and I graduated together, so we went to the same school. He always had a crush on me and wanted a relationship because we hooked up from time to time but since I was already totally afraid of a relationship back then, I told him that it wouldn't work out." Jimin listened to me carefully.

"After we finished school we didn't see each other anymore and I didn't hook up with him anymore." I stopped to look at him but then I continued.
"And when I saw him again two days ago, he asked me if I was now ready for a relationship.  But I told him I was happily taken and he shouldn't waste his time on me."

I sighed. "I know you find it hard to trust others again but you told me I can trust you so please trust me too." I'm waiting for him to say something.  But he just started smiling.

"What's so funny? Do you know how I've suffered the last two days because you haven't talked to me?  I thought you trusted me." My voice cracked and tears formed in my eyes. "Oh baby I'm so sorry I don't want you to cry."  He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry.  From now on I won't doubt it anymore, I promise."
I freed myself from his grip and eyed him.  His soft features down to his neck and then up his torso where my eyes lingered on his tattoo.  "How long have you had this tattoo?" I asked him while running my finger over it.

"I think for six years now?"  I nodded and ran my hand over his abs. "What are you doing baby?" He breathed in my ear. "I know you're horny."  I whispered.  I could feel a slight bulge forming in his pants.

"How was my presentation earlier today?" I grinned at him.
"Can you shut up and kiss me?" He pressed his lips on mine. Kissing me hungrily while I move my hips into his.

"Fuck, how could I be mad at you." He breathed into the kiss. His lips moved to my neck spreading wet kisses over it.

His hands stroked my breasts.  His kisses were now replaced with biting.  I gasped as I felt his teeth touch my skin.  "J-jimin..." I couldn't concentrate on my words.

"Let's go to the hotel room."  I gasped.  He slowly pulled away from my neck and looked at me.  "You go first.  I'll wait a few more minutes so it's not suspicious." I nodded and left the hot tub.