7

Kim Y/n

It's been a week since the meeting with Mr. Kim. I was in the process of finishing another draft.

"Hey Y/n how's it going?" Suddenly Sully stood in front of me. "Pretty good I'd say." I quickly looked up at her before looking back at my iPad.

"Since you didn't want to have lunch with us, I brought you something." She said and put a paper bag on the table for me.

"Thanks, I'll take a look later." I said. "Never mind Sully. She's way too ungrateful." I heard Sua say. I just pretended not to hear.

Suddenly the door jerked open. A man in a black suit, black hair, full lips, a small waist and dark eyes stood there. I must admit he looks damn good standing there with that serious look.
Sully and Sua quickly bowed while he just stared at me.

He looks so familiar to me. Where had I seen him before? I only had to think for a moment before I remembered. I tripped over his feet at the club and he caught me. His dark brown eyes. Who is he and why is he working here? It seemed like he recognized me too, but he didn't show it.

"Are you Ms. Kim?" he asked coldly to which I nodded. "I have a meeting now and I would like you to join me." He said and I got up quickly and followed him.

We left the office and walked down the hall. "Mr. Kim has told me a lot of good things about you and I must say that your designs are really good."

"Thank you, sir..." He looked at me. ,,Park." My heart stopped for a second. Am I seriously dealing with the boss of the company right now? And this boss is friends with Namjoon?!

"Oh, and that in the club a few weeks ago. Our encounter. Let's just forget about them." He said awkwardly.

"Yes, I think that would be better." I said embarrassed.
"I hope you deliver today Ms. Kim. I don't want to be disappointed by you and I expect you to write everything down." "Of course Mr. Park. I won't let you down." "That's what I wanted to hear."

_________________

We met up in the meeting room with some people from a music company. As always.

"So gentleman. What's your concern or what's your concern?" Mr. Park asked them. "We have a singer who's coming out with a new song and we don't know what direction in music to go in."

Before Mr. Park could say anything, I raised my hand. "May I give you a few tips?" I looked at Mr. Park first who nodded in agreement and then at the four men.

"As we are heading towards summer I would recommend you to do something summery. Not the typical summer beat everyone uses but one that isn't boring even after listening to after 4th thousand times. Because it's catchy, more people will want to hear it and so it'll be in several summer playlists and that's how it becomes so popular." I said smiling.

"Mrs. Kim is right. Many songs that are played in the summer have the same beats because many producers do the same. I have good friends who produce good music maybe contact them and as soon as you finish the song contact Ms. Kim she will help you with the cover of your single. I'll send you the email addresses of the producers and Ms. Kims E-Mail adress." Mr. Park said, smiling.

"Thank you so much Ms. Kim and Mr. Park, you've really helped us out." One of the four men smiled.

The four men left the room. "You were all right. Still, you should have let me start." I just nodded silently. He could have said that he wanted to talk first. It's not my fault.

"Next time I want to see even more performance. I'm counting on you." And with that he left the room. What an arrogant asshole.
I brought all the ideas while he just reinforced my statement and promoted my brother and his friends.

And Sua thinks someone like that is hot? Yeah okay he's hot but his character sucks. It's going to be a tough time for me now that I've met him.

___________________

"So you would say it wasn't going so well?" Saeyang looked at me confused.

,,No. I wouldn't say it like that. Mr. Park is just an arrogant asshole trying to make my life miserable." I sighed as I reached for the chips.

"But he must be arrogant and hot, right?" I rolled my eyes. ,,Saeyang-ahh you're helping me like that. I'm doing my best and he expects more?"

"Maybe he just wants to make himself important or he wants something private from you." I looked at her in disgust.

"Oh god no."
"Why not? A relationship with your boss?" "No. I've never been in a real relationship and my boss shouldn't be my first."
"You're really boring Y/n." Saeyang sighed and stood up.

"Girl, I'm not. Knowing you, I'm sure you would have got yourself a sugar daddy a long time ago!" I said out loud. "Yahh Y/n that's not true!" She laughed and I laughed too.