35

Park Jimin

When I woke up the right side of my bed was empty. I sighed and sat up in bed. ,,Good morning. Did you sleep well?" She walked into the bedroom. Her hair was tied in a loose bun and she was wearing one of my oversized t-shirts. She looked really hot in my t-shirt I must say.

She climbed into bed with me and then onto my lap. "I did and you?" My hands cupped her waist.

"I slept well too." She whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. "Are you that horny early in the morning baby?" I asked her smirking. "I just can't resist." She breathed out. "Me neither." I said and slipped my hands under her t-shirt, feeling her warm naked skin.

~smut starts~

,,Make me feel good." Her breath hitched in her throat.
,,Oh I will Baby. I will." I smiled.

My lips brushed her neck making her giggle. "Am I tickling you?" "N-no, continue." She whispered. My lips trailed wet kisses down her neck and after a while I started sucking her neck, giving her hickeys.

She gasped and her hands slid down my chest to my crotch. She slowly massaged my member through my sleep pants. My hot breath hit her neck and my whole body churned.

Now I turned her over so that she was lying on her back. I gently pulled off her shirt and tossed it aside. Her stomach was moving up and down.

Her breathing had gotten faster and light goosebumps spread over her body. She wasn't wearing a bra so I could see that her nipples were already stiff as well.

I hungrily kissed her stomach and up to her breasts, licking and sucking them causing her to moan loudly.

"Jimin please." She whispered. "What do you want Baby? You have to tell me." I looked into her ice blue eyes. "I want you. Please." I wanted to annoy her a bit. "I'm here. You have to tell me more precisely." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "Fuck me already Park Jimin." "Okay baby as you wish." I smiled and pulled down my pajama bottoms and boxer shorts in one.

She sat up and started massaging my member while pulling a condom over it. She looked deep into my eyes. Her blue eyes shone and looked at me hungrily.

"Lie down." I said after a while. Which she then did. "If I cross any of your boundaries then tell me. Or if you feel uncomfortable. Please tell me." She nodded. "I will." I gave her another kiss before placing myself at her entrance.

"Are you ready?" She nodded hastily. I slowly slipped into her. A hiss escaped her and she narrowed her eyes. ,,I'm waiting. Tell me when you're ready." Her chest heaved up and down and the first beads of sweat formed on her forehead. "I'm ready." She said and grabbed my hand.

I moved slowly and carefully. "You're really tight baby." I gasped softly. My movements grew faster and slopyer step by step. I rolled my hips into hers and listened to her moan. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. Her breasts were bouncing in the same pace in which I thrust into her.

She let go of my hand and pulled me towards her to kiss me. "Can you go a little faster?" She breathed out and bit her lower lip. "Of course I can." She rolled her hips into mine now as I thrust into her harder and harder.

She clutched her fingers in the sheets and tried to control her breathing. The air in here was really stuffy now and smelled of sex.

"Ahh fuck." She moaned. I carefully pulled out of her and she whimpered. "Turn around. On all fours." She did it immediately and stretched her pretty ass out to me. I kissed her ass a few times and then payed attention to her pussy.

"Oh wow you're so wet for me." I chuckled. "Shut up." She hissed. My fingers stroked her pussy and I heard her whimper. "You like teasing me right?" She asked and with that I pushed back into her. "It's because I love you,babe." I whispered in her ear.

I knew her climax was not far away. Her walls throbbed around my cock and slowly tightened. I maintained my pace for a while before then thrusting into her in erratic, hard thrusts.

The room was filled with moaning and slapping of our bare skin. My hair was now sticking to my forehead and a light layer of sweat had settled over my body.

"I think I'm coming Jimin." She said softly.I kept my pace and then a few seconds later she came. Loud moaning, she came over my cock. I was close now too. Her walls pulsed tightly around my cock. After a few more thrusts I also came and squirted into the condom.

When I pulled out of her, she whimpered softly and fell to the side. Her breathing was rapid and uncontrolled. I removed the condom and threw it in the trash. Then I lay down with her. She looked at me smiling. "I enjoyed it very much." I smiled. "Me too." I closed my eyes. I was really exhausted.

~smut ends~

_______________________________

Kim Y/n

Jimin seemed to have fallen asleep again and I got up and took a shower. Jimin had such a beautiful and huge apartment. I love his shower,he has a rain shower.

For everyone not knowing it looks like this 🥰

After showering I went to Jimin's dressing room to steal some clothes from him

After showering I went to Jimin's dressing room to steal some clothes from him. I put on a t-shirt and sweatpants. The clothes were a bit too big but still fit.

I wanted to make something for breakfast but Jimin had almost nothing in the house for it. He probably couldn't cook. Then the doorbell rang. When I opened it, Taehyung was in front of the door. His eyes sparkled when he saw me.

"Y/n!" He picked me up laughing. "How nice to see you again. Where's Jimin?" ,,He is still sleeping. You can go shopping with me . That man doesn't have anything around the house to make breakfast." I sighed, pulling him with me.

"How come you slept over at Jimin's?" I sighed. "Long story with reconciliation and stuff." I paused for a second.

"I told Saeyang to get in touch with you. I hope she does that in the next few days. I'm sorry Taehyung, she's a little weird sometimes." ,,It's fine. I can take it." He smiled.

When we got back Jimin was sitting in the dining room. He got up when he saw us. "Taehyung." He hugged him and smiled. Then he looked at me. "I thought you just left." He said pouting. "I would never do that Jimin." I laughed.
______________________

After Taehyung left, I actually wanted to go too, but Jimin stopped me. He hugged me.

"I really enjoyed being with you." He placed a kiss on my head. "I enjoyed it too." I smiled at him.

"Y/n?" He looked at me. I looked at him questioningly. "Are you okay with keeping the relationship a secret for now?" I nodded.

"Because of work and my friends." He said sheepishly. "It's better you're right. It's my first time in a relationship and I'm afraid that if I tell everyone and it doesn't work out later, that I'll regret it."
,,You will never regret this decision Y/n. I love you too much for that." He kissed me and I smiled into the kiss.