14

Park Jimin

I don't think I was able to concentrate on work for a second today. Now I was sitting in a meeting with her again and was lost in my thoughts.

The voices were muffled in my head and I didn't really hear them until I was nudged. "Mr. Park, you were asked something." I heard Y/n say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Excuse me, what was your question?" I smiled at the young woman across from me. "How do you think we can proceed?" I was screwed. I hadn't even remotely listened for a second of that meeting. I pretended to think as I watched them until my IPad lit up.

A file from Y/n. I quickly opened it. She had written everything down, which enabled me to answer the young woman's question.

"Thank you." I whispered to her afterwards while she just nodded smiling. She was really brilliant and smart. Perfect for a job like this and I've known that for a long time.

_____________________

"Wow who is this brown haired beauty? Did you hire her?" Taehyung said as I entered my office. "What are you doing here?" I asked him confused. "We have Wednesday? We're going to our favorite coffeshop?" Shit. I totally forgot about that...

I really had nothing on my mind today except my fucking dreams I've been having for 4 days now. "Right. I totally forgot about that. I'll be right back." I ran down from my office to Y/n's office where I knocked and then entered the room.

"Mrs. Kim?" She was sitting alone with another woman in the office. She looked up at me attentively. "I can't finish the assignments from the meeting today, could you do it? I have to go. It's important." I tried not to let it come across as arrogant like the last few weeks.

"Of course Mr. Park. I'll send it to you when I'm done." She smiled relaxed. "Thank you." And I was gone again. My head was so messed up today.

________________

"Who is this brown haired woman? She's really pretty." Taehyung snapped me out of my thoughts again. "That's Y/n. Like I said, she's Namjoon's sister." I said and took a sip of my iced coffee.

,,She is Namjoon's sister?! Wow I didn't thought she'd look THAT good."
"That's what Hoseok said and I didn't think so either." I sighed dreamily. "Are you okay Park? You're acting weird."
And then I had to think about the dream from last night again.

Her breath hit my lips and I couldn't wait to close the last few inches between us, which I finally did. Her lips were so soft and fitted my lips perfectly. She slowly opened her mouth allowing me to slide my tongue into her mouth and then play with her tongue as my hand gently stroked her thigh. A soft moan escaped her, which made me grin. I pulled her closer to me to feel her even closer-

Taehyung pinched my hand and brought me back to reality.
"Ouch! No need to pinch me! I'm fine." I said and rolled my eyes. "By the way, Namjoon isn't that chilled when it comes to his sister." I said to change the topic and took another sip of my coffee.

"Why? What happened?" I hesitated. "Well maybe I was a bit of an asshole to her for the first few weeks and namjoon approached me over the weekend and told me to stop this shit and he seemed really angry." Taehyung looked at me.

"Damn. I don't think I ever get a girlfriend. The prettiest ones have big brothers who will smack my face just by looking at them." He sighed and I laughed. "You'll find the right one." I smiled.

,,Shall we go to namjoon together on Saturday? I'll drive this time." Taehyung asked me. "What if you get drunk again? I have to drive you home then."

"No, no Jimin. We'll do it the other way around on Saturday and you'll get drunk. It's been a long time since you were really drunk." He said and put his arm around me.

"Yes, because maybe when I go to a party I could meet someone I know from time to time and I don't want that person to see me drunk." "But on Saturday we're only at Namjoons, which means you won't meet anyone from work there and you can relax a bit. You always have work on your mind. Relax Jimin."

"You run a company first Kim Taehyung then we'll talk again." I sighed and called the waitress who was looking at me the whole time. "I'd like to pay. I'll pay for him too." I said and she nodded. "Fundable as always." Taehyung grinned.

Then I paid and we left the cafe. "I'll pick you up on Saturday at half past six." He said when we said goodbye. "And remember, on Saturday we'll relax." He then said and left. I sighed and drove home.

At home I looked at my computer. Y/n had actually got everything ready. God she was just perfect. I replied to her email with a smile and then worked for another two hours since I hadn't worked a single second at work today.

At the moment I had other problems. I had to get these daily dreams away. If they weren't so beautiful. They felt so real. But unfortunately with the wrong person.