21

Kim Y/n

I was standing in the bathroom putting on lipstick when Jimin entered the bathroom.  He didn't even look at me or say anything to me.  He grabbed a towel and then left the bathroom.  I followed him since I was done anyway.  "Who is this Jay anyway?" I suddenly heard his voice.

"He works for Mr. Hong. It doesn't matter, you don't need to talk to him after all."  I rummaged in the drawers while talking to him.
"But I have to work with Minho." "You're like a toddler Jimin. Don't be so annoying. There are only four days left. We have the weekends off."  I said and put on my black high heels.

"Can I have one of the room keys, please?You have both." "Where are you going?"  He crossed his arms in front of his chest and leaned against the door frame. "I'm going for a drink."

"We have to work tomorrow, you're aware of that, right?"  I rolled my eyes.  "Jimin give me the fucking key and leave me alone.  You're not Namjoon." He scoffed and gave me the key. "Give it back to me when you get back."  He called after me but I just gave him the middle finger.

_____________________

There wasn't much going on in the small bar when Minho and I entered it.  "Shall we sit at the bar?" Minho asked me to which I nodded. So we sat down and ordered something to drink. The sun was slowly setting and the last rays of sunshine shone through the large window which offered a beautiful view of the city.

"I invited someone else." I confessed to Minho and then I saw him coming towards us. Minho looked at him and then back at me. "Why him?" He whispered to me.  ,,Why not?  You don't even know him." I whispered back and then gave Jay a small smile as he sat down next to me. "Hey, glad you made it."  I smiled and hugged him.

  "I'm looking forward to the evening." Jay turned to Minho. "Hey, I'm Jay by the way."  He smiled at him and held out his hand.  "Minho." Minho said, shaking his hand. We all started talking a bit. "Do you live here in America? Your name seems so Korean."  I asked Jay curiously.

"Yeah, well I was born in Washington and moved to Korea when I was 9.  Right now I'm not sure if I should keep looking for a job here or if I should come back to Korea." He said and took a sip of his whisky.

"So you're just trying out the marketing area and don't actually work permanently for Mr. Hong?" He shook his head.  "I helped him move to America and at the same time got a small job here so that I could still earn some money while I look for a permanent job." He explained.

  "And what would you actually like to do?" He thought for a moment when I asked him this question. "I love to cook. Maybe I'll become a chef or something." He said smiling.  'Then looked at Minho. 

,,And you?  How's your life going?" He didn't want to exclude him, but since Minho wasn't thrilled that I had invited him, he just hissed at him unkindly. "None of your business." 

"Minho!" He looked at me. "What? That was supposed to be something between the two of us and you just dragged him along..Go take him to your hotelroom and fuck him. He'll probably like it." He said offended.While I looked at him with big eyes.

  "I can go if you want.  I didn't know that-" "No. Minho just acts like he's five again."  I said giving him a death glare.  "I'll just go then. Have a nice evening." He got up and left. There was silence for a second before I sighed loudly.

"I'm sorry. He ruined the mood." Jay looked at me.  ,,He didn't.  I'll order us something to drink and then we'll talk some more." He said and I nodded.

"Are you single?" He suddenly asked me. "Yes, but I'm not ready for a relationship at the moment."  I said embarrassed.  ,,That's a shame.  You're a really pretty woman Y/n." I smiled. "Thank you."  I didn't know what else to say.

Jay cleared his throat.  "And uhm are you like 100% Korean?" He asked me to break the awkward silence. "Yes I am. I was born in Ilsan and then moved to Seoul a few months ago to look for a job. I'm really happy with my job."  He looked at me.

He stared into my eyes and then his gaze slowly traveled to my lips as he approached me.  Our lips were only millimeters apart and I could already feel his breath on my lips as I pulled back and cleared my throat. 

"I think it's better if we go home now.  We have to work tomorrow." I said and stood up. "I'll see you tomorrow then."  I left without waiting for his answer. 

______________________

I didn't take the elevator but ran down the stairs to the hotel room which I then unlocked.

The room was dark.  I quietly took off my high heels and then snuck into the bathroom to take my makeup off and get ready for bed.  I crept into bed just as quietly and lay down next to Jimin.  Still, I couldn't fall asleep right away.

  I had hurt them both now didn't I?  I knew that Minho was into me for a long time, but I didn't know that Jay was also into me.  They are both wonderful men but I am too scared of a relationship.  What if I hurt him?  I could never forgive myself for that.

"Jimin?" I knew he wasn't asleep by the way he's breathing. "Am I a bad person? Now tell me honestly."  There was silence for a few seconds before he turned to me.  "No. How do you come up with something like that?" Suddenly tears came to my eyes out of nowhere.

"I think I just broke two hearts at the same time."  I sobbed.  ,,How come?  What happened?" He sat up and looked at me. I told him what had happened.

"Yeah, but if you find both very attractive...why are you afraid of a relationship?"  I looked at him even though I could only see the outline of his face reflected in the moonlight.

,,I'm afraid. The fear of hurting someone.  I could never forgive myself for hurting the person who loves me so much." I sighed. Jimin sighed too.

"I wish more people would think like you Y/n. My ex girlfriend took advantage of me for my money."  He said quietly.  "I really loved her.  Our relationship was perfect and I had no idea until I found out a few days later.  The whole thing bothered me so much that I went to a clinic." He stopped. "It wasn't even all that long ago."  When he told me that, my heart almost stopped.

"I didn't know anything about that.  I'm sorry that I mentioned it." "You don't need to be. I can talk about it now."  I looked at him relieved.

"Don't be so scared.  Men can be assholes and hurt you just as much." He said. "Thanks Jimin. Now I can sleep in peace."  I smiled and lay down which he did as well.  We both fell asleep quickly.