40

Park Jimin

"Okay, what do we do first?" She said excitedly when we entered the shopping mall. "Whatever you want, princess. My hair appointment is in two hours, then we have to leave."  "I still need a few outfits for fall.Can we go to the store over there?"

I nodded.  "Thank you,your the best." She smiled and pulled me with her.

"How do you like this sweater?" She said and held it in front of her body. "Very pretty. Would you like to take it with you?"  She looked at the price and shook her head.  "How expensive is it?" "I won't say. I'll put it back."  "Tell me the price Kim Y/n." She shook her head.

"Then I'll find out myself."  I wanted to take the sweater from her hands but she pulled it away.  "Tell me the price Y/n."
"400,000 won."  (about $300)

"Take him, I'll pay." I said, but she shook her head. "I can't take that, Jimin."

"Yes, you can. Would you like something else?" She looked down, embarrassed. "Baby, look at me."  She slowly looked back at me.  "I'm happy to buy you anything you want.  My last name isn't the only thing I can give you one day,baby." She started to grin. "Stop it."  Her cheeks turned red and I laughed.

"You're so cute. Give me the sweater and choose some other clothes. I'll pay. You probably also need some clothes for the trip to Jeju at the weekend."

Smiling, she ran to one of the shop assistants.  "Excuse me?  Where do you have tights?" The young woman smiled at her. "Back there with the underwear."  "Thank you." She bowed and walked in the direction the young woman had pointed. "What do you need tights for?"  I asked her.

,,For work."
,,For work?" She nodded. ,,It's getting colder. I don't want to go in a skirt without thighs when it's getting cold." I nodded. ,,You're kinda right. We don't want you to get sick right?" She smiled and nodded.

__________________

"How would you like to pay?" The woman at the cash register asked me. "By card please."  I pulled out my card and Y/n's eyes widened.

"I forgot you were the boss of a company." She said as we left the store. "Forgot I'm rich baby?"  She nodded and I chuckled.  "How much time do we have until your appointment?"

"Ten minutes."  She gasped.  "We were in the store for two hours?!" I nodded. "Sorry."  She said sheepishly.  "That's fine.  I've been shopping with..." I stopped.

"I know who you mean. I've never been shopping with a man."  "So, first time?" I said as we left the mall.

"Yeah, not even Namjoon went shopping with me."  I shook my head with a smile and opened the barber shop door.  "I'll have to talk to him about that."

My barber smiled at me as I walked in.  "Hello Jimin nice to see you again." He smiled and took me to my seat. "Young lady you can have a seat here. Would you like something to drink?"  He asked her kindly.

"No thanks." She smiled. "Shall we do it like last time?"  I nodded.  "Your hair is really long.  But it also suits you very well." "Thanks, but I prefer it shorter."  "As you wish."

I was almost done when I saw Y/n staring at me. "Like what you see huh?" I said with a smirk on my face as she looked away embarrassed.

"Stop it Jimin. What's wrong with you today. You're so...flirty." She pouted. "You're blushing like crazy." I smiled.

"Stop." She crossed her arms. "Or what? Do you want me to apologize?" I bit my lower lip while leaning back. "You're making me go crazy." She sighed.
"But I know you love it." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

___________________

After I was done with my appointment we went back into the mall. "I think I forgot something." Y/n says as I stopped her. "Let's go eat." But she wouldn't listen to me.

"Y/n let's go eat something first." She still didn't give me any attention. I approached her neck. "I'm hungry. Let's go baby." I started kissing her neck and finally got her attention as she giggled.

"Okay where do you wanna go." She laughed. "Maybe fried chicken?" She nodded. "Good idea. Let's go."

"When are we meeting at the airport on Saturday? I forgot the time." Y/n asked me as we were sitting in the takeaway. "I don't remember. I think at 9 am. But I'm not sure."

"Do I have to share my hotel room with anyone?" I shook my head. ,,You got your own one baby."  I hesitated to tell her for a second. "Jin asked me if I would share one with you. He knows. And I think he knew before the other boys knew." I sighed.

"And...he's not against it?" I shook my head. ,,As long as no one from the company finds out it's fine he said."  "You know Sua is giving me a hard time. I'm so jealous sometimes." I looked at her surprised.

"You're jealous? Why baby?"
"I don't know it's just- she's so pretty and-"
"Shhh I don't want her. She's mean to others and made you look bad multiple times. How could you be jealous of a rat like her my pretty girl?" Y/n started smiling as soon as I finished my sentence.

"I don't deserve you." She sighed, taking a sip from her coke. "Same goes for Nabi. She still texts me. I told her to stop a few days ago but she's just so obsessed with me she won't stop. So I blocked her."

"She hasn't talked to me since I kissed you in front of her. I think she hates me now." "So what? She's jealous." I shrugged.

"You've got so many things going on in your mind Y/n. I would never hurt you and I know you would never hurt me. I promise I'll always be good to you." I took her hands in mine. "Trust me." I smiled at her.