41

Kim Y/n

"Why the hell did I agree to this again?" I groaned and leaned against Jay. "I don't know. Holidays with Mr. Park? Sounds unreal and boring all at once." "I totally agree with you bro." Minho sighed.

,,I miss Sully. Since she's gone Sua has showed her real side. She's such a rat." "Why did you guys just notice it? I knew it since day one." "We should stop talking about her. She's coming." Minho said looking into her direction.

"The way she's ways dressed and talks to Mr. Park pisses me off. Such a pick me." A other woman suddenly said. We looked into her direction.

,,Hi my name is Lee Naya. Nice to meet you." We smiled at her. "You where hired too right? I remember you." I smiled at her.

"Right. Only the best ones got this vacation." She smiled. "Nice to meet you Naja. I'm Kim Y/n."

,,I know who you are Babygirl. You're Manager now right? You're such a smart woman. I saw how you work." Her eyes sparkled while she complimented me.
"Thank you so much." I smiled as I heard Jin clearing his throat.

"Can we talk for a second?" I nodded and stood up, following him.
"I don't wanna hear you guys fucking. My room is next to Jimins." I looked at him. "Why would we fuck on a business vacation?" I crossed my arms.

"I don't know either but please don't." "Since when do you know?" "I'm still a little mad no one told me but I just knew at the way Jimin looks at you. He only does that when he's deeply in love. You really saved him Y/n." He smiled.

"Thanks Jin." I smiled at him. "Don't thank me just be careful. I don't want you to get caught." "We'll definitely be careful." He nodded. "Let's go back to the others they're looking at us." I smiled at him and nodded.

______________________

After almost two hours we arrived at Jeju.
"I'm gonna call an Uber." Jin said and pulled out his phone.
"The weather is great here." Jay smiled.

"Maybe that's the only thing we are going to enjoy." I sighed and Naja started laughing. "Maybe you're right Y/n." She said.

"Okay the Uber will be here in five minutes." Jin said, putting his phone pack into his pocket.
"Do you guys want to do anything special when we arrive?" Jimin asked us.

We were gossiping about Sua for the last past four minutes. "No not really." I shook my head. "I wanna go to the beach if that's fine." Jimin nodded. "Sure. Feel free to do whatever you want." He smiled.

"Thanks Mr. Park." Naya bowed.
The the Uber arrived. An older man got out of the uber and looked at us.  "How many are you?" He asked. "Seven." Jin replied.

  "I don't have enough space.  You three take the girls on your laps." He pointed to Jay, Minho and Jimin. The three widened their eyes. "Come on, I don't have all day."

  "You first.  Take her on your lap." He pointed at Jimin and then at me. Jin, Jimin and I all widened our eyes. He sighed and then climbed in before I climbed onto his lap.

"Don't move to much baby." Jimin whispered in my ear. "Why? Are you turned on?" I whispered back. "Maybe?" He kissed the back of my ear.

After us Minho and Naya sat down and then Jay and Sua while Jin got his on seat in the front.
"Why do you have your own seat Hyung?" Jimin sighed while sliding his hand between my thighs.

“I called the Uber. Stop complaining." ,,How long does it take until we're at the hotel?" Minho asked. "Fifteen minutes." All of us let out a sigh.

"Place your hand somewhere else Park." I whispered as quiet as possible. "Why? They haven't noticed yet? Maybe if I go a little further they'll notice." I pressed my thighs together not letting his hand slide further.

"Stop it." I heard him chuckle. "Please." I breathed out. "Okay Princess." He whispered and removed his hand.

___________________

After fifteen minutes we finally arrived at the hotel.  We all took a deep breath when we were finally allowed to exit the uber.  "Never again." Jay said as he looked at Sua. Minho and I started laughing.

"She was definitely jealous the way she was looking at you and Mr. Parks the whole time."  Giggled Naya.  "She hates me. This is nothing new to me."

We entered the hotel and checked into our rooms.  I immediately started to unpack my suitcase.  As always it was a luxurious hotel.  To be honest I didn't expect anything else.  Jin just had an eye for hotels.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door.  I opened my door.  "Are you coming to the beach? Jay and Naya are coming too." Minho leaned against my doorframe. "Yes, I'll change quickly."  I smiled.  "Okay, meet me downstairs in the lobby." He smiled and left.

I took a deep breath as I smelled the fresh sea air.  "Aren't you coming into the water?" Jay asked me before throwing Naya into the water. "No. Jay no."  He wanted to grab me too, but I fought back.  I got up and ran away.  "Go away Jay." I said squeaky. Minho came from the other side and grabbed me.

They threw me into the water too. I emerged from the water coughing. "You guys are mean!"  I shouted at them while they laughed.  But then Naya and I started laughing too.

After we came from the beach we all ate dinner and went to bed.