Chapter 5

Harry was surprised when a phone buzzed in his pocket, signaling a new message

 Harry was surprised when a phone buzzed in his pocket, signaling a new message. Who would be texting him now?

His question was answered when he picked up Liam's phone up from its place, the cold metal clashing against his rings. It still bothered him that Liam wouldn't get a case, what if he dropped it? Harry had tried to buy one years ago, as an anniversary gift, but Liam didn't use it often.

According to the older man, the case-less piece of technology didn't irritate him. So he kept it without a case, maybe to annoy Harry, who knows?

He was brought out of his thought when the phone vibrated again, reminding him of the unopened message. A smile replaced his earlier concentrated face when he read the text.

Hello, my mother gave me this number, is this Liam?

From the other side of the room, Zayn noticed the bright smile lighting up Harry's face. It was one of those which made him look younger, more innocent. Zayn thought the facial expression described Harry pretty well – maybe not as innocent anymore.

"What got you smiling like the sun, Cherry?" The older man asked, his tone joking and light. The nickname was an inside joke between the five, from Harry participating in some not so pure activities including them on a boat and the fruit in question.

As expected, the poor boy turned bright red before grinning at Zayn from his comfortable position on the couch, cuddled up with Niall's hoodie as a blanket, not planning on getting up anytime soon.

He was sure Niall wouldn't mind the stealing of his hoodie, they had lived together for several years, next to a decade. All five of them were used to clothes disappearing, before reappearing in another's closet. Harry was probably worst, always had been, his closet probably containing more of the others clothes than his own.

Instead of speaking, he held out Liam's phone for Zayn to take, which he did. The message brought out a smile from Zayn, similar to Harry's. When Niall walked into the living room upstairs moments later, munching on some chips, he wondered what had both men grinning like someone had announced them winning a container of snacks. Maybe they had?

Using the same nickname, getting Harry blushing tomato red again, he asked what had turned both boys into Cheshire cats. Harry's first answer was to hide his face in Zayn's chest, who had sat down on the love seat besides Harry, and groan, mumbling "Can everybody stop calling me Cherry", which earned a chuckle from both men.

While Harry was busy with being a blushing mess, turning shy and everything, the way that made Harry adorable, adding to Zayn's view of him as young and innocent, Zayn handed Niall Liam's phone, the message still open.

Niall gasped and called out for Liam and Louis to join them in the living room. They had gone to the bathroom to take a shower, together. This was 50 minutes ago, you could probably guess what they were doing under the warm spray of water, if the sounds coming from one of the four lavish bathrooms in the excessively large mansion the five shared were anything to go by.

In the meantime, while the two were still enjoying themselves in the bathroom, the three partners tried to come up with an answer. Honestly, it wasn't that hard, they could just confirm that it was in fact Liam's phone. But the overthinking made it harder, but they replied with a simple sentence, but ending with a question so the conversation wouldn't end. They were overthinking it.

But they had reason to be nervous, they wanted Genevie to like them. Her mom had told them about the girl, and they all knew she was the one. Honestly, they hadn't been actively looking for someone, but her mom had asked if Genevie could stay with them, having known Liam since he was little.

The five spouses had not been convinced at first, but after Eleanor told them more about her, they agreed. They had been giving a long list of criteriums to meet and hours of phone conversations on how to treat her and how to get her to settle in, even though they already knew about the lifestyle Genevie's mom thought she would benefit from living.

Hello! You got the number right, I suppose you are Genevie?

The reply came next to immediately from Genevie, like she had been staring at the phone waiting for the men -or Liam- to answer her.

Yes, I'm Genevie.

It was short and direct, and while the three husbands thought of something to write back, Louis and Liam finally entered the living room, both sporting blushes and looking equally flustered. Harry immediately showed them the short conversation while also asking what to respond to the soon-to-be-their little girl.

_____________________

Sorry for the wait, procrastination is my best friend :)

A short chapter, like last time, but I've had a lot to do lately so I haven't been able to write a lot, and when i get time to write i don't like what I write.

Sooo, I don't like this chapter, I don't like the picture,  I don't like the ending, and I just want to write stuff later in the story line.

Anyways, comment and vote and I still don't know what you do, but enjoy and keep on reading if you did!

'Til Next Time

See ya!