Chapter 15

I'll proof read this tomorrow, for now, here's an update! :)

Genevie's POV

   "Okay honey, think you can try this for me?" Liam spoke, standing in front of the sofa, my back turned towards him, still nestled into Zayn' chest.

   I had realized that he didn't have a shirt on, I had also considered to move my head, but if I already had embarrassed myself by ending up in this situation, I could take this as well. It was really comfortable, the light up and down movement from his breathing, and his hand playing with my hair relaxing.

    Zayn gently nudged me, trying to get an answer out of me, to look up. I knew I was acting quite childish, hiding instead of facing my problems. Did I have the energy to care? Honestly, I didn't have the energy to even understand that I was acting so immaturely.

   When Zayn tapped me a second time, I looked up, first looking at his face, the angle awkward, then I turned towards Liam, still standing besides us. He held a bottle in his hand, watching me with a gentle expression across his features, his eyes tired and deprived of sleep but still as caring as ever.

   I knew they wanted to feed me, no on else drank from baby bottles in this house, at least that I know of. But the thought felt upsetting, too much right now. After my dream, after waking up and finding myself soothed by Louis, after changing into new clothes, after feeling so utterly embarrassed, after being calmed by Zayn's kind words and gentle detangling of my hair. Most of all after realizing I actually enjoyed it, not only having someone there, but being taken care of, like I was some small kid.

   I shook my head, indicating I didn't want the milk. Niall sighed from his place on the couch, I had forgotten he was in here. "C'mon baby, you can try a bit, it's okay," he said, the encouraging words doing nothing but upsetting me further.

   So maybe I had understood my feelings, but that didn't mean I was hundred percent sure I wanted to humiliate myself further, I've done enough of that for the night. I was not necessarily okay with how I felt either, everything was a bit confusing. I knew I liked it, but I'm not certain I wanted to like it.

   I shook my head again, clearly signaling I was not up for it. But Liam didn't give up, he tried again, "can you just taste a little, it's okay Genevie."

   Around here, I was past my breaking point. Too much had happened, too many feelings were cursing trough me, unrecognizable in the sea of thoughts storming inside.

   I don't know where the sudden outburst came from, maybe that hurricane of emotions I couldn't grasp, maybe the lack of sleep, maybe me sitting in the living room, in leggings with fairies and my hair up in a childish ponytail with a pink bow holding it together, everything sunk in. And maybe I panicked because I didn't know what to do with the information, because it was all too soon, too much.