𝟐~𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲?

CHAPTER 2
[real life, imessage]

Cassie decided to go back to the triplets house, since she didn't feel like going home yet . As soon as they walk into the door, Chris is there ,"Did you get me sour patch kids?." he asks. "What the fuck did you just spawn or something" Nick laughs. Chris rolls his eyes.

"How did you expect us to-" Nick starts but is interrupted when Cassie pulls out a family size pack of sour patch kids out of her bag with a smile. Chris's face lights up like a little kid.

"THANKS CASS" he hugged the girl and stuck his tongue out at Nick. Matt shook his head and sighed, he starts to head upstairs, but stops when he hears a shriek, recognising it to be Cassie's.

He heads back to the living room to see what the noise is about. "MILES BARKER IS STAYING ROUND MY HOUSE TONIGHT" the girl yells excitedly. Cassie has been obsessed with her brothers friend Miles for almost a year now. He scoffs loudly while his brothers get excited with her

"What was that, lover boy? she teases and Matt shakes his head. He never liked Miles, he'd already dated half of their grade and he wouldn't be good for Cassie, not that he cared tho.

"He's just pissy cuz he jealous" Chris giggles. If looks could kill, Chris would be 6 feet under right now with the glare Matt had given him. "I'm not pissy, I just don't like the guy" he scowls.

"I wonder why" Nick mumbled as Matt walked up the stairs making Chris giggle even more. Cassie ignores their remarks, she's used to it by know, seeing as its been going on since middle school.

I mean, her and Matt clearly hated each other, never gonna happen, she told herself as she watched the boy walk up the stairs and disappear at the top.

Her, Nick and Chris had been watching The Kissing Booth for over an hour now, but she hadn't listened to a single word. She couldn't help but wonder what Matts problem with Miles. Why does she even care what he thinks?

"Can we bake something? " the girl blurts out. The boys both agree excitedly.
"Ok, I'll text the group chat and tell everyone else to come over" Nick tells them as he gets his phone out.

IMessage💬
normal kids+ Chris

smella💩- stella
iPad kid🕺- chris
bernard😑- matt
casper👻-cassie
girl scout hater👧- nick
valley poo🥺- valerie

girl scout hater👧
guys come over right now
we're gonna bake some shit😜

bernard😑
cool, I'll be down in a sec

smella💩
HELL YEAH I'LL BE THERE IN
10

casper👻
how bout you stay upstairs
matthew

iPad kid🕺
bro she full named you

bernard😑
no thanks cassandra

casper👻
die.

bernard😑
ok but only because you asked so
nicely 😊

valley poo🥺
...

smella💩
...

girl scout hater👧
...

iPad kid🕺
...

casper👻
STOP WITH THE PERIODS

valley poo🥺
ok..

iPad kid🕺
bro matt just punched my arm
for making it awkward

bernard😑
STFU CHRIS
seen by everyone

when everyone arrived at the triplets house they decided to make cookies. "Ok first pour the flower Into the bowl" Nick instructs. Cassie goes to grab the ingredients they need when she sees an opportunity... the bag of flour. She picks it up and walking to over to where the group is situated. She stands still for a second, and smirk grows on her face when she sees Matt turning towards her

Before Matt can even ask for the flour, a handful of it is being thrown at his face. "You wanted flour?" Cassie says with a grin. "CASS THERES FLOUR IN MY FUCKING NOSE YOU DUMB FUCK" the boy yells. "whoops, my hand must've slipped, sorry bernard" she says sarcastically.

The group stand with their jaws slightly dropped, sharing glances with each other, silently discussing this interaction between Matt and Cassie. Before any of them can comment on it, Matt picks her up over his shoulder, and starts walking towards the back door, with a smirk. The group follow.

"MATT I SWEAR TO GOD PUT ME-" she is cut off when the cold water hits her.

"whoops, my hand must've slipped, sorry Cassandra"

Nicks jaw is on the floor, along with the rest of them, while Chris is sniggering like a little kid. "YOU THREW ME IN THE FUCKING POOL" Cassie yells after catching her breath.

"I think I did" he says, trying to hold back his grin.

They never actually got around to baking, the rest of the afternoon was spent by Matt and Cassie arguing, not that the group were complaining, it was quite entertaining, until Cassie remembered Miles was staying round her house that night.

HEY💟
its literally 3am on a school night but oh well
very excited for the next chapter,
how will matt react???

im going on a 6 hour road trip tomorrow so i'll be
on my grind👍👍

Mels<3