𝟏𝟕~𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕
[real life, social media]

tw: underage drinking

It was 5pm when the group got back to the triplets house. Valerie was out with her mom and was supposed to meet them at 8 when the party started, obviously she didn't know it was a party yet.

"Cassie go put all the drinks in the kitchen, Matt put the cake in the fridge" Stella instructs as they get into the house. Matt hesitates but does it anyway.

Cassie puts the drinks down and attempts to walk out the kitchen but the boy stops her. He stands infront of the doorway, blocking it, staring deep into her eyes as he towers over her.

"Matt i need to get through" Cassie says.

"you can't avoid me all fucking day Cass, we tried that for 2 whole years and it obviously didn't work." Matt sighs.

The girls eyes widen at the mention of her and Matts past. "im not avoiding you" she mumbles.

Matt presses his lips together in frustration. "Cass you have to talk to me, don't just pretend like nothing happened, i was there" He says sternly.

"nothing happened Matt. We fell asleep we didn't get fucking married, maybe if you didn't start randomly hating me all those years ago, it would mean something to me, but you did so you don't mean shit to me anymore." She scoffs. If he was gonna bring up their past, so would she.

Those words cut deep. They cut so fucking deep.

The boy sighs, "fine" then walks out of the kitchen, upstairs to his room, and slams the door so hard the house might've actually shook.

Suddenly Cassie feels the guilt, such an overwhelming rush of guilt that she doesn't know what to do with it. The girl backs up towards the kitchen island and burys her face in her hands

She takes a deep breath and brushes away the guilt for now, she'd deal with it later.

2 hours pass, the girls are getting ready, and Matt finally came out of his room, yet he didn't speak to the girl. She didn't expect him too though.

lots people start to show up at the house, the next time Cassie opened the door, Valerie was there.

"SURPRISE" Chris shouts over the music and places a tiara on the girls head. Valerie throws her hands too her mouth. "I fucking love you guys, thanks you" she gives them all a hug, except Matt, who was nowhere to be found.

A couple minutes later, Cassie gets a dm from Courtney saying she was almost there, she shows the text to Stella and grins.

"Hey Val, someones here go get the door will ya" Stella beams at her. The girl shrugs and heads to open the door.

"Happy birthday" Courtney beams, standing in the doorway. Valeries eyes widen at the sight of her and lets out a nervous laugh, "Hey, thank you" she smiles back.

She shoots the girls an appreciative look before welcoming her inside.

The girls are all having fun, Courtney stays hanging out with them, giving Valerie the occasional flirtatious smile.