𝟏𝟎~ 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐝

CHAPTER 10
[real life]

When they get back to Stella's it's 3am. "Guys I'm literally wiped I'm going to bed" Valerie yawns. They all agree. Cassie heads to the bathroom to put some pjs on, but hesitates when she sees the only hoodie she has with her, was Matts.

She groans as she pulls it out of her bag, puts it on and walks out of the bathroom. She's too tired to put up with Matts arguing to she heads straight upstairs. Valerie and Stella are already asleep In Stella's bed, and there's no more room, Charlie's sleeping downstairs, and she's assuming the triplets are sharing one of the spare bedrooms.

She walks into the empty room to find Matt sitting on the bed, "you gotta be fucking kidding me" she sighs, making him look up from his phone. "Nope, I got here first, there's no room anywhere else for me so you can sleep in the bathtub, also ur still wearing my fucking hoodie you dumb fuck" he rolls his eyes.

"there's no fucking way I'm sleeping in the bathtub, go share with Nick and Chris" she scoffs, clearly annoyed, but mainly because she was highly sleep deprived. "No there's no room, I just said that, stupid" the boy says.

She looks at him for a second before walking over to where he's sat, "Move" she says through gritted teeth, he raises his eyebrows at her tone, but doesn't budge, instead he smirks.

"Fine" she tilts her head at him, then goes over and attempts to push him off the bed, she fails, making him laugh, which annoys her even more. She sighs, accepting defeat, then grabs a pillow and a blanket from the closet, sets it on the floor, and lays down.

Matt watches as she does this and frowns. He attempts to go to sleep, but he couldn't knowing she was on the floor. He huffs, then gets off and bed, and taps her on the shoulder.

She turns, looking confused. He tilts his head towards the bed, indicating for her to go to it. "It's fine Matt" she rolls her eyes and attempts to go back to sleep. "Cass just go to bed for god sake" he says.

"Seriously Matt it's fine just go away" she scoffs, Matt turns her to face him. "Cass, go to bed" he says sternly. There's a look In his eyes that she hasn't seen before, she wondered what it was. She nods at him, gets up and lays down in the bed as Matt takes her place on the floor.

"Thanks" She whispers, he doesn't reply. They both drift of to sleep without saying another word.

Matt wakes up and looks at the clock, 08:45, then looked over to Cassie who was still asleep. He sighs and gets off the floor. He then cracks his back, the floor was not comfortable.

The boy heads downstairs to find Charlie, Stella and Nick already awake I'm the living room. "Hey" Matt grumbles as he heads to sit down on the couch. "Well your not in a good mood" Nick scoffs.

"I slept on the floor" Matt rolls his eyes, "Why" Charlie asks.

"Because your sister guilt tripped me" Matt sighs. They all nod, not completely understanding but brushing it off.

Matt fidgets with the string on his pants , he cant be mad as Cassie, he offered to sleep on the floor. Chris walks down the stairs, interrupting his thought, and sits down next to him. "I'm so hungry bro" he yawns.

"There's lucky charms in the kitchen" Stella tells him, the boys face lights up like a child. He skips to the kitchen and returns with a bowl of cereal. Nick shakes his head at his immature brother.

Next Valerie walks down the stairs, and sits nexts to Stella and smiles. She looks around to see everyone was there but Cassie. She opened her mouth to ask where the girl was but Matt answered, predicting what she was going to say, "She's still asleep" he tells her and she nods.

They all talk for a little while, and 1 and a half hours later, Cassie walks down the stairs, rubbing her eyes. "Coffee" she sighs, heading to the kitchen without even looking at the rest of them, they all shake their heads.

She comes back with a cup of coffee in hand, already looking more refreshed, then sits next to her brother. Her eyes scan the room, lingering on Matt for a second too long when she remembers him letting her sleep in the bed last night.

"How long have you guys been up for" she questions. "Like two hours" Stella laughs.

"What the hell why did none of you wake me up" she whines, "because if we woke you up you would yell at us and go back to sleep" Valerie replies, making everyone giggle.

Cassie rolls her eyes, knowing it was completely true.

Charlie tells the group he's gonna head home, they all say goodbye. "Hey I'll walk you too your car" Stella smiles, and her and Charlie head outside.

The group share looks and Cassie's brows furrow. "That was weird" she tilts her head.

"Your so stupid" Matt laughs.

"What, I'm confused" Cassie asks, the boy shakes his head. "What are you guys keeping from me" she quirks her brow.

"Nothing" Nick says, but the group share another look, "Oh my god WHAT" Cassie begins to grow annoyed at them being so secretive.

Matt finally gives in "Stella obviously has a crush on him, dumbass" he sighs. Cassie's eyes widen "Ohhhh, wait ew, my brother?" she says,a little disgusted. Before the can continue, Stella walks back inside, looking a little flushed.

They all smirk, but don't bring it up.

"So Cassie, who's hoodie is that" Chris smirks, raising his brows. Cassie groans, knowing their all gonna freak out.

"It's Matts, and before you get all annoying, Nick gave it to me because I was cold, I didn't know it was his" she huffs.

Valerie and Stella give each other a grin. "I gave you that like 2 days ago, why are you still wearing it?" Nick grins.

Matts eyes widen a little, waiting for her answer.

"I don't know, it's just comfortable" she states, "Ugh we go back to school tomorrow" she says, changing the subject quickly.

"Im gonna be so sleep deprived it's crazy my sleep schedule is fucked" Chris replies.

They all agree. The group decide to just chill at Stella's for the rest of the day and enjoy their last day of freedom.

hey💟

I felt this cuz I'm hella sleep deprived from writing this book and I go back to school in 3 days.

also Matt sleeping on the floor for Cassie?
they're developing!!!

also i just proof read this cuz i wrote it at like 3am and i made so many mistakes its crazy.

mels<3