𝟏𝟐~𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐
[real life, iMessage]

Neither Cassie or Nick payed attention in either Spanish or math, they spent the whole time playing iMessage games with eachother.

By the time the bell rang for 3rd period, Cassie contemplated skipping, but decided it wasn't the best idea for her first day back.

The girl walked into her history class and scanned the room, realising she didn't really know any of the people in there, well other than Matt.

Cassie spots the boy, at the back in the corner of the class, and walks over to him, seeing as she wasn't about to sit next to some random kid.

He looks up as she pulls the chair out and places her textbook on the desk. "What are you doing?" Matt scoffs, "Putting my shit down?" the girl replies.

"Why are you sitting next to me you weirdo" he says.
"Well who else am i supposed to sit next to" Cassie replies.

The boy rolls his eyes and sighs, "Fine i'll go sit somewhere else" she mumbles and walks to the other corner of the classroom.

Cassie takes her seat next to a boy she'd never met before as the teacher begins to speak.

Matt watches as the blonde boy attempts to talk to Cassie, but she looks clearly uninterested, yet the boy still continues, only stopping every now and then to fix his hair.

𝐈𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞💬
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬😐

𝐌𝐞
you look like your having fun

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬😐
stop watching me you weirdo

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬😐
and im not having fun, im sitting next
to a kid that won't shutup about
Pokémon thanks to u

𝐌𝐄
Pokémon? sucks to suck

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬😐
fuck you

Matt looks over to Cassie, who also turns to look at him, and pulls an offended face, she grins sarcastically.

They go back to listening to the teacher but Cassie easily becomes bored again.

𝐈𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞💬
𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝😐

𝐌𝐞
im bored

𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝😐
talk to the Pokémon guy then

𝐌𝐞
i hope you fall off a cliff
and get attacked by sharks

𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝😐
your so sweet

𝐌𝐞
ugh seriously im bored

𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝😐
well wtf do u want me
to do about it

𝐌𝐞
idk. entertain me