Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

The rest of the day passed by fast and Blake barely talked to me. Suprisingly, it kinda bothered me. I kinda sorta just a tinsy bit missed him.

I heard my phone meaning i got a text.

From Chase:

I'm so scared!!!! Lol what if i take her out and she don't like me?!?!?!

I chuckled at how stupid chase was. How could he think Jessie didnt like him.

To Chase:

Dont worry shes gonna love u! Just be yourself.

From Jessie wessy: INCOMING!!!!!!

Dafu-omph! I felt jessie land on my back wrapping her legs in a certain way so we wouldnt fall.

"Hey babe" she said smiling at me

"Hey hoe, you ready??" i said smiling

"Totally!" she squealed "giddy up horsey!!' we laughed until i ran into a familiar muscular chest.

"Be careful babe you could've ran into the wrong guy, you know" Blake said smiling down at me until Jessie poked him in the head

"Hii" he said looking at her and smiling. I could understand why he was looking at her the way he was. Jessie was beautiful with long curly hair but not puffy curly like some mixed and african american people. Hers was the wet hispanic people curly. I had the same hair. She was 5'2 like me with a slim curvy body. All the guys liked her. I had the same body as her just bigger boobs and ass.

"Hi new guy Do you like Aly cause i think you do??" she asked putting her chin on my head.

"Hmm....i would answer but...no he said winking.

What a bitch

"Bye Alykins, bye pretty girl" he yelled over his shoulder.

"Alykins??" Jessie asked they exact way i did when i first heard him say it.

"My point exactly" i said before exiting the glass doors to the parking lot.

I put Jessie down and when we got in the car i sped home blasting "Aint it fun" by Paramore

"AINT IT FUUUU- You suck.." jessie mumbled slapping my leg.

" Lets go!! I got a date to get you ready for!!!!!!" i yelled as we ran into the house.

"Oomph!!" i grunted as a body slammed into my side. Damn it thats what? 3 times today?

"Oh damn Aly my bad" Chase yelled lifting me off the ground.

"Your date is inside" i told him "ayeee" i added softly elbowing his side and wiggling my eyebrows.

He looked down at me and shook his head smiling.

"No but hey, take care of her" i said seriously

"Promise" he replied hugging me making me go inside.

"Go dress her up even though i dont think theres anyway to make my baby look better" he yelled so she could hear as i held open the front door. I heard a squeal, a thump and an "oowww!!" from my room.

"JESSICA??" I yelled running up the stairs.

"Im good" she said laying on the floor frowning.

Thank god she was already dressed for tonight cause Chase looked half ready.

' warning an idiot is trying to reach you and your cellular device'

' warning an-

"Heeeelllooo" i answered my phone cutting off my ringtone for Chase.

"Im outside your door." he replied sounding excited little did he know he was on speaker until Jessie said

"Ill be right down Chasey"

"K baby i can wait forever for you" chase said causing Jessie to giggle.

Oh god...talk about fucking cheesy. If this is what it's gonna be like now im gonna have to find new best friends.

Finally!!! Jessie was done and coming down the stairs in her black jeans with her cute blue blouse.

"Wow you look beautiful" Chase said eyeing Jessica. Then she said 'you dont look so bad urself' and you know where that leads.

Awww......i was alone now but i didnt wanna be alone. Who to call??? who to call????

I decided to call Jake my first best friend out of all my guy friends.

I met him through my friend Kelly from 6th grade who liked Jake. I had to set them up and Jake and i got really closed. We dated once but it didnt work out so we just stayed friends.

To Best friend!!!!!!:

Come over im bored

From Best friend!!!!!:

Yes ma'am

*knock*knock*

"Hey shortie" Jake said giving me a hug

"Long time no see whore" i playfully scolded him

After 10 minutes of procrastination we decided to watch Hangover.  Gotta love that movie. If you dont like it theres something wrong with you.

"Hmmm what now??" he asked laying down with his head on my lap

"I dont know..." i would say i thought of stuff to do but my mind was blank.

"Oh!!!!!" he exclaimed sitting up "it's only 7! So lets go out to this party at Kevins house!!!" he sounded so enthuastic i just couldn't say no. I dont even like Kevin. Hes an ass and a player. He plays basketball and girls.

"Ok why not? But imma take a while to get dressed" i warned him standing up and stretching

"Yea thats fine we have an hour" he replied drifting off. He would fall asleep.