Chapter 12:

Hi lovelies :( I'm so sorry its taken me a month and a day to update Ive just had a lack of motivation to write and my birthday was the 14th so I was really busy this past weekend when I was trying to write. Enjoy :// idk if its good but enjoy

Chapter 12:

I woke up the next morning alone on the couch.

"Blake??" I yelled getting up off the bed

"In the kitchen" he yelled back.

I got up and ran to the downstairs bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Last, I brushed my hair.

I started walking to the kitchen but stopped at the couch to get my phone. I had 2 missed calls from Jessie and a text from her.

From: Jessie Wessy

GIRLS NIGHT MY HOUSE ASAP!!! WE HAVE ALOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO!!

Well then..very demanding.

I walked into the kitchen to see Blake setting Down a plate that I assumed was mine.

"Thank u" I smiled and sat down wasting no time to eat my eggs and half a bagel.

"So Jessica invited me over to her house tonight for a girls night just wanted to give you a heads up" I said taking my last bite of my bagel.

"Jessica???" He asked looking completely puzzled. U have got to be kidding me.

" pretty girl" I used his nickname for her

"Ohhh soooo pretty girl has already stolen my girlfriend huh??" My breath hitched at what he just said. Maybe I'm just hearing things and he didn't actually say that.

"What did u call me??" I sat down my plate in the sink and turned around coming face to chest with Blake.

"My........." he lifted my chin "Girlfriend" he started to lean in and I closed my eyes waiting to feel his lips on mine. But instead he kissed my cheek. "Now go get ready for your girls night" he tapped my butt and pushed me towards the stairs.

--------------------

"AHHHHHH!!!!!! MY BABAY HAS A BOOOOYFRIEND!!!!" Jessica yelled clapping furiously. I told her about the whole Blake thing starting from last night to this morning and the whole time she was bouncing in her seat.

"Well no..i mean i guess since we're going on dates and stuff..." I was being modest. Its a big deal considering this was the Guy who embarrassed me infront of everyone at a party.

"Don't be modest" she yawned "alrighty well I'm sleepy so lets get some rest" I hugged my best friend and layed down snuggling into the covers.

Is it bad for me to already miss him?? I mean it's only been a few hours but I miss him. Not like ill die if I don't see him but I do miss him.

My phone beeped letting me know I had got a new text.

From: unknown

Night superwoman

I immediately saved the # and text him back.

To: Blake(unf)

Goodnight :*

I smiled to myself locking my phone drifting off into a blissful sleep. ----------------------------

*Monday morning*

My weekend was very productive. I mean I had a somewhat date, got a sorta boyfriend had a girls night and then Sunday I watched movies and cuddled with my sorta boyfriend all day.

Best weekend EVER! But unfortunately it was Monday and the fantastical weekend was over.

I got up brushed my teeth washed my face and put my hair in a ponytail that reached a little bit higher than my mid back.

I put on some light blue skinny means with a green v-neck t shirt and my white converse. I grabbed my phone and my bag and ran downstairs to find Blake in the kitchen.

"Ready??" He asked putting his coffee mug in the sick.

"Yup! Hey can we stop at Starbucks before school??" I asked grabbing his hand interlocking our fingers. He nodded locking the door behind him

When we got to school I gave Jessie her Frappucino and Chase his coffee, while I sipped my decaf Cinnamon Dolce latte.

I could feel all the whispers around me due to Blake and I holding hands. Yeah yeah I know it was soon to date him but so what its my life my choice my business and people need to know how to stop minding my business and mine their own.

"Babe-"

" I know" I cut Blake off. "I hear their nosy asses. I just don't care."

I tossed out my empty cup as Jessie, Blake and I walked into class earning shocked looks and whispers from everyone. Most girls were even giving me a death glare.

I sighed. Today was gonna be a looooooong day.