Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

*Aly's p.o.v*

Only 1 more day...only 1 more day. I chanted counting down the days until Blake is done with this project and i dont have to worry that disgusting vermon, Suzanne, anymore. Luckily tonight is the last night!!
I took a deep breath making my way to the girls bathroom with Jessica during class.
"Its just so stressful especially since i know i Susie is from experience. But then again i trust Blake sooo i dont know" i sighed
"Dont worry my love. Blake is a good guy he wouldnt do anything to hurt you. Plus youre way hotter than her shes just a fucking slut soo yeah its obvious why youd be scared. I just cant understand why Jake would be hanging out with her" she tilted her head in confusion.
Oh how i wish i knew....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As Jess and I made our way to lunch i couldnt help but wonder where Blake was. Looking around i noticed that he wasnt yet in the cafeteria. Neither was Susie.
My heart was beginning to race and i was scared that i knew what was happening.
To make things even worse Jake, noticing my panicked look, decided to give me nasty looks just to worry me even more.
I quickly scooted my chair back to get up when i heard his voice.
"Whats wrong babe?" He asked his face scrunched up in worry
I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. God im so paranoid.
"Sorry im late i needed extra time for my math test" he smiled at me and that was all it took to reassure me that it was JUST paranoia that was freaking me out
I smiled up at him. "Nothing just wondering where you were that was all"
He kissed me and completely took my breath away "im right here"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I separated from Blake as he made his way to the restroom before class. Taking my seat, i decided to take out my phone to keep my self occupied.
Glancing up i caught the dirty smirk Jake was sending me once again. Thats enough.
"Do you have a problem?" I spat at him venomously
"No" he chuckled " i just cant believe how naive you are."
"Whats he going on about??" Blake asked
"I have no idea. What are you going on about Jacob??" I asked using his whole name
"Ask your boyfriend. Or maybe even S-"
"Good Afternoon class!" The teacher exclaimed cutting off Jake.
My body filled with great worry as i noticed Blake was in a tense state next to me.
Was Jake gonna say Susie? Maybe this is just the paranoia getting to me but i have a huge feeling theres something going on behind my back and i WILL find out what it is.
----------------

Tonight i decided, since its the last night i would wait up for Blake. He said he'd be done by 9 so why not stay up and wait.

8:50
I sat down at the kitchen table waiting for Blake. 10 minutes and he'd be home ending my anxiety.

9:00
Ok He's not here yet maybe hes just walking over. Or its taking a him a little longer.

9:20
I decided to Send Blake a text and ask him if it was taking a little longer.
Sadly i recieved no answer

10:00
Relax. Its only been an hour. Maybe they forgot about something. Its probably just taking them a little
Longer to finish.
I sent him another text which again left me with no answer.
I decided to watch some tv while i wait. Maybe itll calm my nerves.

11:30
What the hell????? I called Blake for the 2nd time and still no answer.

12:00
IM FUCKING DONE!!! I angrily got up from the couch throwing the remote across the room. By now i was fuming with anger.
Where the hell is he?! Why hasnt he answered my calls or texts?!

What the fuck is going on?!?!