Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Best sleep ever. So excited for school. Maybe its because of Blake's apology. I still don't like him. My dislike just decreased a little tinsy bit. Ok maybe a lot but hes still an annoying bastard.

It didn't take me long to get ready. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door in my blue jeans with my pink hollister t shirt. I put my phone in my back pocket and locked the door.

*First Period*

"Ms. Gomez not beginning your nap yet??" Mr. Logan asked smiling

"Haha but no I'm actually gonna pay attention today cause I'm not tired." I answered in a Duh tone.

He laughed as students started entering the class.

"Hey babyyyyy" Jessica said from infront of me. "I had fun with chase yesterday. We watched movies an-" RINGGGGGGG!!!! "We can talk later" she mouthed turning around.

30 minutes into the class and Blake still wasn't here. Wait woaaahhh I'm not supposed to be thinking about Blake. I'm not even talking to him why am I thinking about him. I sighed closing my eyes. Gotta clear my brain.

I had to pee too. I raised my hand and left when Mr. Logan nodded at me.

"Ohhh Blake Blake!" I heard someone moaning. I turned the corner to see.....Blake making out with.....Susie Barrington. Whore of the school. Talk about yuck but I guess if Blake likes her then good for them.

I kept walking and went to the bathroom and did what I had to. I heard someone come into the bathroom and couldn't help wonder who. I waited and waited until there she was. None other than Susie Barrington.

"Hi Aaaly...didn't think id see you here!" She said with disgust in her voice

"Its the bathroom. What the fuck are you talking about?" I mean come on that was some stupid shit she said.

"Mmmm so I guess you saw me and Blake huh?? Well good I know you like him cause everyone does but I mean he obviously doesn't like you. He proved it at Kevins party but just another heads up HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU AND HES MINE SO BACK OFF OK?? Ok well bye" she said faking sweet innocence at the end. What the actual fuck was that??

No sooner than I got back to class the bell rang and I was last out of the class. Walking down the hall I saw Blake with........2 other girls neither one being Susie. Hmmm....that doesn't make sense.

"So ill see you tonight at your house blakey" the brunette said.

Ooohhhh so hes one of THOOOSE guys?? Even more of a reason not to talk to him. Maybe I can get my mind off of him now.

By lunch time I had seen Blake with 10 different girls and yes I was counting cause it was unbelievable. How could a girl be with someone like that who didn't care about them?? Ill never understand.

I looked around and spotted Jessie, Chase and Jake walking over to me.

"Hey guys" I said smiling

"Hey" they all said. Jake sat next to me while Chase and Jessica sat together obviously. They were a cute couple. I wanted to be like that but I haven't found the guy. I always thought It would be Jake but nahhh we're better as Best friends.

"Whatcha thinking??" Jake asked from beside me

"Thinking about how I wanna be like them" I answered pointing to chase and jessie whoever were currently smuggling looking at something on jessies phone.

"Awww poor single girl" he cooed making us both laugh.

"Shut up" I said with mock anger.

"Don't worry babe you'll find someone" the minute he said that I thought of Blake.

"Jake.......I think I like Blake..."

"You like the guy who embarrassed you at a party?? You like a player?? A bad boy? No nu uh I do not approve so you can just forget it!" He said shaking his head.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna date him. Like you said hes an ass and a player and I'm sure he doesn't even like me. Plus its not like we'll be hanging out at all. So these little feelings will go away and everything will be ok" I answered without a care in the world. Boy was I wrong.

---------------------

"Baby I'm home!!!" I heard my mom yell making me run downstairs.

"Yes!! U bought burger king!!" I exclaimed hugging her and grabbing the food.

"I have bad news......ok so I'm going on a business trip with the Stones. Which means you and Blake will be staying here. They chose to take the baby girl with them." She said waiting for my reaction

"Ok. I don't get why this is bad news mom" I said taking a huge bite out of my whopper. I wasn't getting her point.

"You and Blake will be staying here......alone......together."

So I guess this whole not talking to him shit wasn't gonna work.