Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

*Blakes p.o.v*

I watched as Aly fled the school embarrassed and broken from what Susie said.

I saw how she looked at me waiting for me to say something but i didnt.

Im such a fuck up. I couldve told Susie to stop. I couldve called susie out on her lie and told Aly how i honestly DID fight off Susie but i couldnt help myself.

But now..its too late. I waited too long do something.

I heard Susie and her minions laugh.

"Now that shes gone-"

"Shut the fuck up. I dont wanna hear another word from you for the rest of the day. Youre a bitch and such a fucking waste of space. You are a horrible person and if you dont fix that someones gonna kick your ass and no ones gonna care to stop it." I yelled in her face storming off to my first class.

As much as i wanted to chase Aly, i knew better. Doesnt mean im not gonna try to get her back. Ill do everything but chasing her right now is not gonna help.

I will win Aly back though...and ill succeed even if its the last thing i do..

------------

*Aly's pov*

"Hello??" I answered my phone

"Babe!! Guess what!?" Jessy yelled into the phone

I chuckled "what?"

"After you left Blake tooootally bitched out that skank Susie hahaaaa that bitch cried!"

My jaw dropped in shock.

"What?! What did he say?!?!"

" He was like" she cleared and deepened her voice to imitate Blakes "i dont wanna hear another word from you blah blah blah youre a horrible person and someones gonna kick your ass...something like that..Look idk all the words but it was funny anywhore gotta go love you!" And with that she hung up

After Staring at my phone for a few, I went on Instagram. I figured that someone had to have recorded it right?

I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and. Sc- ha! I was right.

I pressed the video and after waiting forever for it to load it finally played.

I sat there in shock at how fiercely he yelled at susie. I never imagined Blake standing up for me especially when he was the one who was as well to blame for this.

Clearing the ig app, i went to my messages and debated whether to text Blake and say thank you or not.

Finally, i decided on no and cleared the message locking my phone and tossing it on my night stand.

I miss him so much...

-----------

I woke up from a nap to my phone buzzing.
Jeez people go away
Unlocking it i saw i had a message from...Jake.

From: Jacob
Aly...?

I stared at the message for a while not sure whether i should answer or not.

To: Jacob
What.

From: Jacob
Can i please come over so we can talk. I promise i come respectfully and prepared to explain myself. And the minute u want me to leave ill go. I just need you to hear me out please..

To: Jacob
....hurry up you get 2 minutes
<<<<

"Jake i dont know how im supposed to just forgive you and act like you didnt embarrass me or you were such a bad best friend. Do you realize how you screwed me over??"
So he explained himself and although what he did was so unexcusable..like the good person i am i choose to forgive him. Just havent told him that yet...

"Aly i know..and i dont expect you to forgive me right away but please...just give me some time to try" he begged me with his beautiful damn eyes.
"...fine. But i swear to god im watching you and the second you fuck up thats it. No more. I wont EVER speak to you again and if you don't get the message then, i wont hesitate to report you and get a restraining order. Im not even joking"
He seemed so shocked but i needed him to understand no matter how harsh it sounded that this was his last chance at a friendship with me.

"Alright well i guess ill get going and ill see you in school..?"
I nodded not even sparing him a glance. I chose not to show him emotion as of right now. But the closer he got to the door the worse i felt and i realized he was also my only chance to get todays events off of my mind.
"Jake!..wait..you wanna go grab something to eat?" I asked reluctantly
He sighed sounding very relieved "yeah sounds great"

Letting him know id meet him at our decided restaurant, i jogged up stairs and picked out a cute outfit consisting off a black crop top with Daisys on it, some jean shorts and converse.
I picked my hair up in the back with a white bow and put on simple jewelry. I decided to put on a tad bit of mascara. Might as well doll up a bit never know who i might run into.
Slipping my phone into my pocket, i grabbed my keys and headed out the house to mean Jake.

20 minutes had passed since i left my house and i still hadnt arrived. Although some of my surroundings seemed familiar i was beginning to feel quite lost.
Making sure all my doors were locked and windows were up, i continued to drive into not one of the best looking neighborhoods. My fear caused me to begin speeding through but the farther i drove the worse it got.

Just as i was turning the car around, my phone beeped and i saw a text from Jake. Reaching down to grab my phone i let my eyes slip off the road for less than a second. And in less than a second i felt the glass of my windows pierce my skin before i even saw the other car.