Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

"Aly.....Aly.....Aly.....a-"

"Jake shut up please" I cut him off

"Oh ok you're up. Get out the car we're at your house" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Jk jk Aly" he said getting out the car and coming to my side.

"You're not a bitch" he said grabbing my hand and helping me out of the car.

"Yea I am" I admitted honestly

"Ok you are" I slapped his arm playfully while we both laughed. When we were done it was quiet until he said "but he doesn't get to say that. I get to cause I've known you, he's an asshole." He said picking me up and taking me inside.

Once he was gone I ran upstairs and took a shower throwing on my black fluffy Pj short shorts and my red tank top.

I checked my phone. It was 11:00 damn I was at the party for 2 hours?!?! Thats it?!

Wait.....Jessica still isn't back

I went into my messaging just to double check cause some times the notifications don't show. I had 2 texts from her nd 1 from Chase.

Jessy wessy: dates going gr8

Jessy wessy: I am no longer single as a pringle my love!!! :D I'm so happy!!! How come u didn't answer my first text??

Last but not least....

Chase: I had a great time with Jessica. I think in love!!! Jk jk lol but I really like her. And! She said yes when I asked her out THANK GOD! She should be in bed knocked out. Night Aly love u! Sweet dreams bye!

Guess she is back. I yawned a few times decided it was time for bed.

-next morning-

I sighed sitting up straight on the bed. I had been up for 20 minutes just relaxing but it was time to get up. Unfortunately......

I walked into Jessies room, yes she had her own room in my house because her parents were barely ever home. I decided to jump on the bed to wake her up. I climbed on the bed and started jumping over her body. It wasn't working though.

I crouched down next to her ear and yelled "JESSIE!!!!!" making her shoot up screaming and hit me in the forehead with her head.

I tumbled off the bed holding my head (hahaha that rhymes :D)

The door swung open. "GIRLS!!" My mom scolded us as she shook her head.

"sorry mommy" we said at the same time giggling.

"Tell me everything!!!" i squealed

"Omg!! Hes such a gentleman!! First we went to dinner and he opened the door for me and i told him what i wanted and he let me order for myself thank god!! And then he paid and we went to the movies. We watched two movies... well.. "watched"" she said putting quotations around watched," he held my hand and kissed my cheek when he dropped me off. Until i made him kiss my lips. God hes great! Then he asked me if i would be his girlfriend and i said yes OF COURSE!!" she said sighing dreamily at the end.

"AWWW!!!!" i exclaimed recieving a knock on the wall from my dad.

"Sorry!" Jessica yelled back.

She got a text from none other than chase. I knew from her giggle.

"He called me beautiful". She squealed.

God please dont let the whole weekend be like this. Its cute but a whole weekend?? Ill die

----------------------