Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

I was excited for this party. I have no idea why. Maybe its cause i haven't been to a party in a while and i get to watched people get drunk and stupid. Oh!!! And cause i get to dance.

I text Kelly to see if she was staying for the party since shes Kevin's little sister, so we could dance together.

From Kelly:

Fuck yeah!!!!!

To Kelly:

Lmao ok ill see u there.

When we pulled up it was 9, the house was packed. I could feel the vibration from the speakers inside the car. Poor neighbors.

"ALY!!!!!" i heard Kelly yell my name.

"KELLY!!!" i yelled back hugging her.

I grabbed Jakes hand and brought him with Kelly and I.

Next thing i knew i was grinding with some guy. I dont know who and i dont care but it was fun!

I could feel him getting excited as he held me tight to his body and i twerked on him. Never have i ever grinded like this with a guy. It was so heated. Until Jake made me stop cause it was too "intimate". Psshkk whatever

Once he was done scolding me i rushed in and out of the bathroom foloowed by the crashing of me into that chest once again. I swear to god if i run into one more fucking chest today!! I put my hand on my hip and raised my eyebrow in annoyance.

"Look cupcake" he started, copying my stand "you ran into me so i think i deserve an apology" he said smiling

" Are you making fun of me being mad at you??" i asked my blood boiling by now

"Yea. Its hot when ur pissed" he smirked gstting closer.

"Go away" i said walking around him with Jake behind

"BYE ALYKINSSSS!!!!!!!" He yelled and i could hear the smile in his voice. Bitch..

I was about to start dancing but i got thirsty so i went to the kitchen.

Vodka. Margarita mix. Bud Light. Bud Weiser. Corona. Tequila.

Ugh!! I dont drink though!!!

"Hey" i turned around to see Kevin holding up the coke "looking for this??" thank god!!!!

He poured me a cup and started to leave. Shocking he usually bothers me by hitting on me.

During the rest of the party i noticed no guys would dance with me or hit on me anymore and that was not normal AT ALL. No fun either

I went upstairs and found Kevin.

"KEVIN!!" I yelled over the music

"YEA??" damn the music was way too loud.

"WHY ARE ALL THE GUYS ACTING WEIRD AROUND ME?!?!?" i asked hoping he had the answer

He motioned for me to follow him out back.

"Because youre dating that new guy Blake. Havent u heard hes been arrested many times and he even burned down a house full of people ?? No ones gonna risk getting in trouble with him" he said looking at me like i was stupid.

"Well that sounds ridiculous but..Im not dating him and no I didn't know thanks for telling me!!" i yelled the last part over my shoulder.

I ran inside to find Blake. I found him in the kitchen lucky for me. Ok here we go.

"Blake what the hell?!" I asked frustration in my voice

"What are you talking about cupcake??" He asked completely lost

"Stop calling me that. Why would you go around telling people we're dating?!?!?!? I would never EVER date a worthless annoying piece of shit who's been arrested multiple times and that LIES ABOUT WHO HES DATING!!!!!!! DONT YOU EVER LIE ABOUT ME DATING SOMEONE LIKE YO-"

He got really close pure hatred evident in his eyes. I was so scared.

"What do you mean someone like me??" he spat at me. No matter how scared I am I'm not backing down. I got closer

"A worthless piece of shit who's been arrested multiple times. I didn't stutter the first time" I spat back.

"Look, you don't know ANYTHING about me. I wouldn't tell lies about being with you EVER. So don't accuse me of dumb shit like that. Don't worry ill clear it up for everyone right now cupcake" he said pushing past me

Oh God please don't let him do what I think hes gonna do.

"Excuse me everyone" well fuck! I thought exiting the kitchen trying to fine Jake so we could leave before he embarra-

"There's a rumor going around that im dating Alyssa Gomez" he said my name with complete disgust

"Lemme fix that. I AM NOT DATING AND WOULD NEVER DATE THAT BITCH. SO WHOEVER STARTED THE RUMOR BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!" he boomed on the mic. Immediately everyones eyes were on me and all i could do was stare in shock.

"Come on Babe lets go" Jake whispered guiding me towards the door through people. I looked back one last time to see Blake with his signature smirk.