Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

I had a hard time concentrating all class day considering Blake was sitting next to me and all I could think about was where we were going tonight.  

In fifth period we had a substitute who was asleep the whole time so it was pretty much free period. 

I sat in my seat thinking about what we were gonna do tonight. Where are you taking me Blake??? 

"I told you its a surprise" He said smiling at me.  

"I said that out loud??" I asked 

"Yup" he smirked sitting his hand on my lap nd rubbing my thigh. My breath hitched at the warmth of his hand on my thigh. "Do I make u nervous cupcake???" He smirked again, that usual sexy smirk 

"No" I lied confidentially 

"Oh yeah?? Come sit on my lap??" He put his hands on the side of his legs and waited. 

I refused to let him know I was nervous And straddled him. 

"Like this??" I asked innocently hearing his breath hitch at my position. He put his hands on my waist squeezing my hips lightly. 

"Save that for tonight baby girl" he winked lifting me up just as the bell rang. 

-------------------------- 

"We're here!!!!" Blake announced excitedly getting out of the car to open my door. 

I smiled and said thank you as he grabbed our bags. I turned around And gasped. 

"I rented us a house on the beach"he said I grabbed his arm pulling him towards the house. He unlocked the door. "Im gonna carry these upstairs and then ill show you around"  

In minutes Blake was back downstairs showing me around and then upstairs.  

Upstairs there were 4 doors, 2 on each side. On one side there was a small bedroom and a small bathroom. On the other side there was a closet and a master bedroom. The master bedroom had a balcony with a view of the beach. The bed was a king sized bed with a night stand on each side. There was a big walk in closet as well as a large bathroom. The bathroom had a tub and a shower, 2 sinks, a little closet full of towels, rags, soap, shampoo, and conditioner. The room was over all beautiful. 

"Thank you for bringing me here. But why did you do all of this??" I asked hugging him. 

"Because tomorrows our anniversary and I wanted to do something special to thank you for changing me. As sad as it may be this is the best I've done in school and the longest I've been with a girl. You're the only girl that I've ever been faithful to to be honest......I..uh..I never had a girlfriend before you" he said scratching the back of his neck. 

I rubbed his cheek and smiled reassuring him that he had no reason to be embarrassed about that. 

I walked over to the balcony and stepped outside to look at the view.  

"I've always wanted to go to the beach at night" I said turning around to grin at Blake. 

"Change and we can go for a while. 

Blake and I changed and walked out the back door to the water. I walked into the water slowly, due to the coldness. I turned around when I realized Blake wasn't following me. 

"You coming??" I asked grinning. 

He licked his lips and smiled "yea" 

I watched as his every step until he reached me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me against his body.