STAR's HOLLOW

chapter one

     A woman with dark brown hair and blue coat walked threw the streets of a town called, 'Stars Hollow'

A woman with dark brown hair and blue coat walked threw the streets of a town called, 'Stars Hollow'. As she walked into a diner (Luke's) before placing her jacket on a chair and taking a mug that she had pulled out her jacket pocket and walked up the counter to see a peeved man in plad. "Please, Luke. Please, please, please." The woman, Loralei, said as she placed the cup on the counter and gave a large smile. Just then a girl with brown hair and bright green eyes walked in and sat down at the same table as Lorelei.

"How many cups have you had this morning?" The man in plad, Luke, said as he raise an eyebrow and stared at her.

"None." Lorelei said as she smiled and wiggled her body.

"Plus?" Luke said suspiciously.

"Five, but yours is better." Lorelei said as she pushed her cup towards him. The girl in the back was wearing a a black lace tang top, low rose blue jeans, a large leather jacket, black heeled Mary janes, a blue bandana in her hair and large chunky pearl earrings.

"You have a problem." Luke said as he pulled out another mug and poured hot chocolate into it.

"Yes, I do." Lorelei said as Luke filled her cup with hot coffee.

"Junkie." Luke said as he placed the coffee back into its place.

"Angel. You've got wings, baby!"Lorelei said as she went back to her table, the phone on the wall rang as she walked back. "Hey kid, how was classes?" Lorelei said to her eldest daughter, Victoria.

"They were okay, I mean I don't understand why my math teacher is just such a jackass." Victoria said as Lorelei laughed.

"Luke's, yeah." Luke said as he answered the phones. A young guy seated at the counter turns and watches Lorelai sip her coffee, then gets up and approaches her.

"You make that look really good." A man, Joey, said as he walked up to sitting down Lorelei.

"Oh, it is really good. It's the best coffee in town." Loralei said passionately.

"Oh yeah? I'll have to get a cup."

"Good plan."

"Yeah, I've never been here before. Just, uh, passing through on my way to Hartford."

"You're a regular Jack Kerouac."

"Yeah."

"Hey, you mind if I sit down?" Joey asked before pulling up a chair, seeming not noticing the now intrigued, Victoria.

"Oh, you know what? Actually, I'm meeting someone so I," Lorelei was cut off by the man.

"I'm Joey." Joey said as Victoria scoffed.