CAT FIGHTS

chapter 16

       Lorelei stood as she watched her eldest daughter clutch on to some high society stranger's clothes, with tears in her eyes

       Lorelei stood as she watched her eldest daughter clutch on to some high society stranger's clothes, with tears in her eyes. Her boyfriend and his father not to far behind them, watching their woman find comfort in one another. "It's alright, dear. I'm sure your grandfather will be just fine." Emmelie said as she rubbed Victoria's back in a soothing manner. It had always calmed her down as kid.

📸

September 1st, 1996

Eleven year old Victoria Gilmore stood in her modified Chilton uniform in front of the large school. Her uniform consisted of of a dark blue overall-skirt (it had embodied flowers at the shoulders), tall dark blue socks, a white-blue long sleeve dress shirt, the Chilton tie, large rectangular black glasses, her black doc platform Martin Mary Jane's and the Chilton uniform jacket. "Victoria, it's going to be alright." The teacher that escorted her there said. The teacher's name was Miss Darling. She had shoulder length maple brown hair and she had round glasses.

     "If it was going to be alright, my mom would be here." Victoria deadpanned as she grasped Miss Darling's hand. Josephine Darling, was kind, she and her husband (Norman Darling) were kind enough to sponsor her education at Chilton, as they couldn't have any children of their home.

    "Victoria, I'm sure your mother would be here if she could." Miss Darling tired to reason as Victoria, but to no avail, Miss Darling had nothing.

     "Hello, I'm one of the parents here at Chilton. I am Emmelie Dugray, but you can call me Ellie." Ellie said as Victoria smiled at her warm demeanor before moving inside, her hand still interlocked.

    "My name is Victoria Gilmore. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." Victoria said as she stuck her non interlocked hand out for Mrs. Dugray to shake. Ellie just laughed before pulling the young girl into a hug. Victoria stiffened as Miss Darling laughed slightly behind him.

    "Victoria dear, it's okay." Miss Darling said as she smiled encouragingly, Victoria looked back at her as Ellie started to whisk Victoria away. "I will always be here for you." Miss Darling told Victoria, whose eyes started to fill with tears. Ellie caught on before rubbing the young girl's back.

      "Don't worry Victoria, Miss..." Ellie said looking back at Miss Darling (who mouthed 'darling' to her), "Darling will be here for you when you get back." Ellie said as Victoria nodded before waving to her, at the time, mother figure.

September 15th, 1996

      Victoria sat in the library doing her AP calculus homework, which was done in three weeks, she was finding her homework for a few months so that she can help her mom do her taxes, and make sure she can get her sister to school. "Hi." Someone said next her as she didn't even flinch. She didn't even blink an eye, she finished her homework before moving onto the last homework she had to. "I just greeted you, are you deaf? I'm sorry, that's offensive. I'm Tristan Dugray." The hot with blond hair as Victoria raised an eyebrow.