LOVE & WAR & SNOW

chapter 12

      Victoria, Rory and Lorelei sat in the town meeting with a bag of pop corn, each

Victoria, Rory and Lorelei sat in the town meeting with a bag of pop corn, each. "None of them are listening to me!" Taylor yelled from inside the town hall.

"Oh Taylor, calm down." Miss Patty told Taylor. They were standing in the front of the town hall, which was in front of a bunch of benches where the twins people sat for the meetings.

"I can't calm down, I'm being p persecuted." Taylor told Patty as the woman leaned forward to speak to Taylor.

"I promise we hear you," Miss Patty spoke as a towns person stood up behind them.

"We've been hearing you for twenty minutes." Andrew told the two.

"Excuse me, Andrew, but some of have businesses to run, that don't invoke peddling drug paraphernalia to kids." Taylor snapped, at the younger boy.

"It was a lava lamp, Taylor." Andrew told Taylor.

"There is no use for a lava lamp unless you're on drugs." Taylor shouted as Victoria stood up from her spot.

"Objection!" Victoria yelled. "Lava lamps are good for distraction from reality!" Victoria yelled again as Tristan, who had been sitting next to her, pulled her down by her shoulder, making her sit next to him, her left thigh over his own right one.

"For god sakes Taylor, we've already agreed, to look into your accusations. But it's just-" Miss Patty countered as Rory and Lorelei sat down next to Tristan and Victoria, who immediately moved their legs.

"What did I miss?" Lorelei asked Victoria who just looked at the younger girl.

"Taylor Doose wants the No-Parking zone in front of his store removed. He says his customers are being unfairly ticketed." Victoria said as Tristan snaked his hand around her to her waist.

"It's because he wants to park there all day," Lorelei said to both her girls and Tristan, "genius."

"I have been mayor of this fine town for a long time. I tend to think of all of you as my children—" The mayor told everyone, before being cut off by

"Does that mean almost everyone here participated in incest?" Victoria whispered to Rory, who gagged.

      "—unfortunately, sometimes children have to be disciplined. Now, I'm going to say something, and I'm only going to say it once. We have leash laws, people." The mayor said as Lorelei leaned over to Rory and Victoria. "and—"

      "Daddy's getting angry." Lorelei said quietly.

      "That's straight, just nast." Victoria whispered back.

       "Please stop saying that. It's nasty not nast." Rory whispered to her sister.

       "— AND ROVER WILL NOT LWASH HIMSELF!" The Town mayor yelled again.