KISS AND TELL

Chapter 11

        The Gilmore girls walked through the town square of Star's Hollow, Lorelei on the right, Rory in the middle and Victoria on the far left

        The Gilmore girls walked through the town square of Star's Hollow, Lorelei on the right, Rory in the middle and Victoria on the far left. "Okay, one of us has to do laundry tonight." Lorelei said as they passed the large star's hollow sign and a few hay-bales with pumpkins on top. "Because I haven't had underwear for three days." Lorelei told the girls as Victoria fake gagged.

       "Only three days? I haven't had underwear for a week." Victoria complained, her leather letterman bag hanging over her shoulder.

          "So right now under your skirts you're wearing...?" Rory asked as Victoria and Lorelei smirked at her.

         "Not underwear." Victoria and Lorelei said at the same time, before high-fiving.

          "Mom! Victoria!" Rory explained with urgency.

          "Also, I don't have any Bra's." Victoria added as Rory looked at her, bewildered. "Can I borrow some of yours?" Victoria asked her mom.

         "Tristan must love that." Rory said as Lorelei just looked at Victoria, who shrugged.

      "Sure hun, we have to make sure we're the same size, though." Lorelei pointed out.

         "It's kinda nice, my boobs don't feel restricted." Victoria said as Lorelei continued to walk.

           "It is kinda nice," Lorelei agreed, "actually it's breezy." Lorelei finished as they got closer to Luke's where they could hear him and Taylor arguing.

         "My twin and my role model, ladies and gentlemen." Rory said to none in particular.

         "How come you haven't run out yet. Because I know for fact that you have less. Have you been doing laundry without us?" Lorelei said as Victoria felt the need for some popcorn, it was like she was watching a reality show. And she was there for it.

        "No." Rory answered a little to quickly, making Victoria gasp.

       "Rory!" Victoria said as she looked at her sister, betrayed and bewildered.

      "Okay —— one load." Rory admits and Victoria gasped again, this was almost as interesting as a soap opera.

      "And you didn't ask if we had anything to throw in?" Lorelei asked as Rory just looked at the ground, they were crossing the street to Luke's.

       "It was a big load! There wasn't any room." Rory told her mom and sister.

       "I'm crushed. I'm bleeding. Get me a tourniquet!" Lorelei yelled.

       "Oh wait! There dirty, why? Because Rory wouldn't wash them with her stuff." Victoria continued for her mom, dramatically into the street.