WILD ACCUSATIONS

chapter 14

       Victoria woke up with her legs tangled around Tristan's and a bottle of water in her hand

       Victoria woke up with her legs tangled around Tristan's and a bottle of water in her hand. "Hm." Victoria groaned as she stretched and got out of Tristan's bed. She remembered clearly what had happened, the two drove to his house before singing so many songs until they had passed out. "Tris." Victoria said as she shook him awake. She was wearing clothes Tristan kept in his car incase something happened. "Tristan." Victoria said a little louder making him groan.

      "Meg." Tristan said, drawing out the 'g'. "I have to take you home. Shit." Tristan said, the realization dawning on him. Tristan got out of bed and pulled a white long sleeve undershirt over his head before putting on a black Queen shirt over it. Tristan pulled on a pair of blue jeans before putting on white socks and grabbing a coat. "Ready to go?" Tristan asked as Victoria walked out of his bedroom, wearing a black long sleeve title neck shirt, a long red maxi skirt with orange and yellow patterns, black doc martens and a plastic bag that held her dress, her clutch, her jewelry and her shoes.

      "Yep." Victoria said as she watched Tristan out on black wore down converse. "Let's go." Victoria said as Tristan grabbed her free hand, the two of them walking to his car. Tristan started the engine to his Aston Martin. "What station?" Victoria asked as she fiddled with the stereo.

    "13.5" Tristan said, his thumb lightly creeping the inside of her thigh, her skirt bunched up a bit as she had but the seat belt on. Victoria nodded before turning on the radio to station 13.5.

Come on Johnny, when you gonna get here?

Tristan sped up, his speedometer rising from 70 mph to 80 mph. Victoria in buckled her seatbelt as she stood up, feeling the wind in her face.

Alright, hold your pretty horses, I'll be there in a minute

"WOOO!" Victoria yelled as she stuck her head out the window, Tristan once again tamping up the speed from 80 to 90.

You just get yourself dolled up, alright toots
And you pick a place, you just pick a place

The wind was blowing through her hair and her eyes were wide. Her tan eye showed popped against her regular tanned skin.

Um, Johnny? , Yeah, Gwenie, Gwen, Gwen?

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Victoria yelled as Tristan chuckled before pulling her back into the car and setting her down. Victoria bucked her seatbelt as Tristan slowed down, they would be reaching Star's Hollow soon.

You might wanna hurry, because tonight is the night

"I still can't believe that your sister's boyfriend and Brody got into a fight." Tristan said chuckling. For some reason, Brodey's most recent obsession was Rory, which was odd because Rory wasn't remotely interesting.