13

Lap after lap the race contuines. Zooming fast around the track. Yet Lighting still felt so much anger.

Using one hand, he steered his wheel and sped up to Francesco. Since he is currently in third place at the moment.

While Jackson is in first. Casually speeding on the track with a confident smile on his face.

"Your Ferrari pretty fragile for a race car!" Lighting McQueen shouted with a angered grin.

"Fragilé?! Fragilé?! Did Lighting McQueen cause Francesco's car Fragilé?! How dare must he! I will beat you Lighting McQueen! I will!" Francesco shouted back through the fritts of his window.

"Oh in your dreams!" Lighting laughed as he sped right passed Francesco. Making the Italian man in complete utter shock and anger.

Another lap goes passed, the crowd is going wild with the fans of all three teams.

Suddenly Lighting gets a flat tire. It blown out so quick it startled him. Since the last time this happened..

The wreck went down.

Shuddering as he scolded into the mic. "Shit! Doc! I've gone flat! I've gone flat!"

"Do you think you can make it to the Pitts?" Doc asks into the headset. Lighting felt himself get a flashback.

Hearing the same question before that wreck happened. he has gone silent for a moment.

"McQueen! You're acting more rookier than usual! Yes or no!?" Doc scolded into the headset where McQueen can hear him.

"Uh! Yeah yeah! On my way!" Lighting snapped back into reality as he makes it to the Pitts.

Francesco is also at the Pitts getting gas and tires redone as well. But Jackson is still driving.

"Yeah! First place!!!" Jackson Storm says with overconfidence. Suddenly Lighting McQueen felt a wave of anger.

"Hurry up! I gotta get back out there!" Lighting scolded. But that's when he fell silent.

That's exactly what happened at the piston up in America.

"Done! Go!" Guido says as McQueen sped off.