❤️20🖤

Jackson Storm gazed at lighting McQueen with so much love and admiring feelings. He can't hide it anymore.

Instead of words as his choice, he chose actions. His hand cupped Lighting's cheek. His thumb brushing it softly which caused Lighting to blush even more.

Without any hesitation, Jackson Storm softly placed his lips onto Lighting McQueen's.

Lighting shuddered and widened his eyes in shock for a moment before he melted into the soft kiss.

He returned it before he pulled back. A soft smack escaped both of their lips.

"What?! Me!? I– huh...." Lighting stammered out as he bit his lip to quiet himself.

Jackson chuckled at McQueen's reaction and lifted the other males hand up. Placing a little kiss there too.

"Lighting McQueen,"
Jackson began as he stared deeply into Lighting's blue eyes.

"I know you have been having a rough season. I know there were so many changes that caused you pain and overwhelming feelings. But that is all over now. Sally, – left you because she lost feelings for you. She broke up with you because of me. And because how I feel towards you. She understands that it would break your heart. But she knew that it had to be done. She didn't feel happy with you anymore, she needed to be free. If you love her so much, you'll let her go and be with someone that really will make you happy, yes?"

Lighting leaned his head close. Laying it onto Jackson's. "I get it. I get it completely. I'd rather least be her friend than anything else."

Jackson chuckled. "So the heartbreak is mutual? You have moved on as well, Lighting?"

McQueen nodded as grasped onto Jackson's hand. Using his thumb to brush the top of it.

"I realized I started to have feelings for you a little while ago. That's when Sally and I began our fights. I feel so bad to have made her feel like crap." Lighting vented as he hides his face into Jackson's shoulder.

"It's okay, baby. She has forgiven you and would rather be your friend." Jackson replied and kissed Lighting's head.

"You understand me, so well." Lighting confessed as he lifted his head. His blue eyes happily looking at Jackson with love and purity.

Jackson returned the look before he leaned forward and connected his lips on with McQueen's.

They kissed for a moment before they pulled back.

Lighting yawned as he laid himself onto the bed. Curling his body up. "Whew.. so much exhaustion from that race." He mumbled as he tucked in his legs.

Jackson chuckled softly as he laid next to his newly boyfriend. "I agree. Now let's relax. We don't have to talk about this anymore if you don't want too."

Lighting rubbed an eye before he laid his head onto Jackson's chest. "I've been through a wreck of emotions."

"Indeed you have, baby. But it's over. It's all better now." Jackson comforted and shared a kiss with his boyfriend.

The two tiredly smiled at each other.

"Bring up some of that blanket would ya..? Mm so cold." McQueen mumbled tiredly as he rolled over. His back facing his boyfriend.

Jackson chuckled as he pulled the blanket up. Covering himself and McQueen.

He reached his arm out and shuts off the little light in the small coned room.

"Hey, McQueen?" Jackson whispered into Lighting's ear. Lighting gave a sleepy hum in response.

"Mm?"

Jackson Storm found this completely adorable. He glanced at the little night stand where the piston cup trophy is placed.

He then looked away and kissed Lighting's neck.

"I love you, Lighting McQueen."

Jackson confessed with a grin of happiness.

Lighting felt his cheeks warm up as he replied sleepily.

"I love you too, Jackson Storm."

The two fell asleep together.

The Wreckage Of Love is now not a wreckage, but a Repairment.

The end. - :)