16

It is the final lap. Jackson is pushing McQueen with his car to reach to the finish line.

They can see the black and white checkered flag in the distance. "We're almost there!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Why are you helping me?!" McQueen shouted from the inside of his car. This caused Storm to laugh and speed up.

"I'll tell you when we win this thing!"

"We?!"

"Well obviously, McQueen!" Jackson Storm laughed as he heard Francesco starting to drive behind him.

But much slower. Suddenly the sound of a tire going out can be heard behind Jackson and McQueen.

"His tire gone flat!" Lighting shouted with a happy laugh. "Yes! Thank goodness for karma!"

But Jackson suddenly backed away from McQueen. He turned his car around and gave Francesco the look of anger, staring directly at him through the wind shield.

So much pain  Lighting McQueen has gone through.

All because of Francesco.

That is what is rushing through Storm's mind currently. He clenched his teeth as he slammed his foot on the gas pedal.

Lighting halted his driving. It was getting more and more complicated. The back-tires are completely gone. Only sparks littered the pavement with a screeching scratch sound.

McQueen needed to see what Jackson was up too. But he couldn't. Obviously race cars are covered by fritts for protection from the glass.

The only way he can see is if he turns into reverse. He groaned and made this agonizing screech from the back of his car as he turned himself around to see the commotion.

His jaw dropped as he watched from his front view. Jackson Storm raced his car right into Francesco.

The two made a collision. Peices of the race cars hood's fell out. Hitting up into the sky before clashing to the ground with a loud smack!.

"What the– Francesco didn't deserve this!" Francesco shouted as he glared at the driver that collided into him.

"You most certainly did! You gave McQueen so much heart ache! He doesn't deserve that!" Jackson screamed as he rammed his car into Francesco again.

Cornering him to a wall.

"This is just a race, Sir Jackson Storm! What has Lighting McQueen been in pain for besides a spinning wheel?" Francesco scolded in anger.

"You broke his heart! You stole his happiness away! His dream is to win another piston cup and feel loved by somebody! And I won't let you get in MY WAY!"

Jackson screamed the last part as he sped off to go back for McQueen. Lighting widened his eyes as he is 'scooped' by Jackson's car.

Being pushed by Jackson's front bumper. Both of the cars are front bumper to bumper.

McQueen has his back facing the finish line. Just staring at Jackson with shock, happiness and love.

"You're crazy!" Lighting shouted from the inside of his car.

"Anything for you, baby." Jackson Storm replied with a smirk as the two cross the finish line.

Meanwhile Francesco is so wrecked he couldn't even make there. He tried, but eventually swerved into the wall closest to the finish line.

Lighting McQueen is First.
Jackson Storm is Second.
Francesco Bernoulli is Third.