✅✅ chapter 2 ( future )

Rey's POV

Rey was a morning person but he never did that to irritate such stubborn employees like "Shreya all your have to just do is call them in the morning". He smirked looking at the red folder containing details of his most favourite employee Shreya Joshi. He never noticed the girl before, But after a talk with his mother last night he realized the need to settle down get married and have a family as his mother gave him a deadline .

"Get married before my fifty fifth birthday with the girl of your choice who can tame you or i'll handover this company to your darling cousin Arpit" she had threatened. He realized no one has that much guts to talk to him while looking in his eyes but Shreya. That Indian curvaceous beauty was 5.6 inches having the right curves in right places with fair white skin, grey eyes, hair till her waist and unlike others she used minimal makeup but still appears to stand out the crowd with her great dressing sense. This girl was confident and bold and was not afraid to say her thoughts out loud. She belonged to a well off family her father an established and well known entrepreneur and her uncle a very influential politician but she never bragged about her wealth, but her expensive branded clothes and cars sometimes made me think when she can enjoy her life by simply sitting at home. Then why did this girl worked so hard? "This girl is something that I want to know about and I'll know her" . He smirked thinking about this day which is gonna be so exciting for him...

Shreya's POV

Driving this elegant beauty can make me happy after my mood was ruined by that dumb Reyhansh Singhania. As one of the youngest billionaire in the country he also held the title of the most eligible bachelor to his name as well. His smart senses has made him what he is today in just a short period of time.

I don't understand why girls swoon over that stupid guy, but then again that stupid is amazingly charming who can make girls kill each other and his money was cake with his looks as cherry on top and who doesn't want a marital partner like that. I also want but definitely not him who just keeps on changing his girlfriend like clothes. Why the hell I am thinking about this bastard? I really need distraction now, she thought.

So I searched my darling brothers boarding school number and called my younger brothers who can cheer me up at any time . Did I forget to mention I have 3 brothers 1 real and rest 2 are cousins but they are like my real brother to me so I called the phone rang twice and a man spoke on the other side

"Hello, this is Welhams boarding school. May I know who is this"?

Hello,I want to talk to my younger brothers Aayush and Abhay class 11 and Aryan class 9 i asked.

" Is that you Ms. Joshi I'll just call them in a moment" he replied

I waited and finally the man replied "Abhay and Aryan are not available right now but you only have 5 minutes to talk to Aayush".

He replied cheerfully, "Hey sister finally you remembered that you have some of your relatives staying miles away from you". I laughed and replied, "Right I usually forget unimportant people in my life". He replied "So this unimportant guy is disconnecting the call" "Okay wait up I am sorry its just that I have been very busy these days and my boss is just a pain in the ass who always gets on my nerves". He laughed,"Is my darling sister so innocent that she doesn't reacts back?"

Shreya smirked, "what do you think I never miss a chance to get on his nerves . Enough talking about that guy, when are you guys coming ?",

"I am dying to meet all of you by the way where are the other two?" . Since there is an off for us they both are breaking beds by sleeping" Aayush said .

"Yeah right and by the way I am fed up with their habits of matchmaking, they are obsessed with getting me married before my 26th birthday.

"I think they have tried showing me near a dozen guys but I turned everyone down because they believe they have a lot of money and they let don't let their wives work. Keeping their respects at stake, bloody hypocrites do you think it's right ?"

" Yes", Aayush replied quitely.

"Exactly was my answer to him because I didn't burn my ass off in getting degrees, for just simply sitting at home and cooking".

" Bye sis, meet you during the diwali break" he yelled.

"Come soon and please tell both of the lazy lads that I said miss you and love you bye". Shreya replied.

I Disconnected the phone and after a 5 minute drive I reached the biggest mansion in the most expensive neighbourhood of Delhi having an extravagant nameplate "Singhania's".

I sighed and crossed my fingers in hope that nothing goes wrong now.