✅✅ chapter-4 ( invitations , mechanics and promises )

Shreya pov

As soon as I entered this beautiful mansion it was just so beautiful. It was not completely modern or completely antique but different in a good way but my happiness just got ruined when i saw my dick of a boss sitting relaxed on the couch wearing casual denims and a navy blue v neck t-shirt damn it !

 This devil can look that good but why didn't I noticed it before .Uff damn you Shreya ,why the hell you are noticing that self centered man.

My mind was drifted away from these thoughts when someone cleared their throat I looked away from the devil to an elegantly dressed lady in designer clothes standing in front of me who was actually the devil's mother but an angel according to me because she can control this devil anytime anyplace she wants within the snap of her fingers .
I was given a warm welcome by that angel off course she treated me like a very special guest but not like any of her employee.
Her welcome was quite gentle and warm our talks extended to the breakfast table as well and I invited them to our hometown without even asking my family . Fuck I again cursed myself without anybody noticing and reminded myself of a long day.
I again zoned out in my thoughts while waiting for my boss who has gone for changing and that devil was the one who got me out of my thoughts ,while smirking at me and taunting me how could he miss that saying  "missing me that much ms.joshi that you are picturing me in your dreams " but i gave a quick answer "you wish Mr " he replied' whatever' .
When i was grabbing both my bags he said come with me in my car i have to discuss some details with you , I replied back "are you talking to me "?
he again said "do you find anyone else here" .
I bluntly replied " yes your mother" .
"Ms joshi so smart of you but for the record you are coming with me "but I replied ,"I don't need to come with you I have my own car ".
"O don't worry about that my driver will bring it for your to the office.
"No I replied ' that's a new car which is not mine my father will kill me if it even got a scratch.
He gave a smugy smile ' Ms, my driver can drive better than you and it's just a car '.
O please, mr self obsessed that's not just a car it's the latest limited edition most expensive mercediez benz . Hope you know it's value so you can come in my car if you want, but I wont be coming with you leaving my precious car behind.
Fine ; he replied with the pain of loss .
We made our way out and he stared the car properly before sitting in the car but he was driving. We again had a argument about it and he eventually won but I don't want to talk about it but he made a deal that's if there is a single scratch overall the car than he'll pay for it and get it repaired and in the form of diwali bonus I get to chose any car from his collection of cars and he won't say a word but if the car reaches his office without any damage I have to also invite him to our hometown because I being stubborn head just invited the angel not the demon.
After 20 mins , he finally stopped the car in front of a Starbucks outlet and told me to wait. He came outside with two coffees and gave one to me and without saying a word he drove me to the office but the moment he pushed the brake of the car he said something which got me completely blanked .
He said something that just made me reply what the fuck!!!
which was actually  "Shreya will you marry me?"