✅✅ chapter-5 kisses and wishes

Suddenly Shreya couldn't believe her ears . She was still thinking what her boss just spoke. She gathered all her senses and screamed 'Is it any sick joke?'
Rey replied, no i am very serious about this and this wedding will benefit both of us. Think about it.
Excuse me, why do you think that marrying you is beneficial ? If its just because you think its  your money than Mr I must remind you my family has enough money to spare on me and my expenses and also I am not one of those bimbos who want to marry you for your name ,fame , money or looks  Shreya said .
Rey gave a smirk and said so you find me attractive hmm!!
You are unbelievable Shreya , said in an annoying tone.
Ms. Joshi since you know my mother wants to see me get married as soon as possible and I don't understand why she finds you perfect for me and I can't say no to her or my years of hard work over my company will go in vain as my mum decided that if I didn't convince you to get married to me than she'll handover this company to my good for nothing cousin who will spill it into mud .
Shreya replied calmly ;and why do you think out of all people I'll help you?
Reyhansh said; you dont have any option Ms as everybody knows that your uncle and father are trying to crack a deal which will multiply your wealth many times and for that they have suggested your hand in marriage to the company's owner son who is far more worst than me but if you marry me I'll make sure your family gets the profit as I am capable of pulling that deal away from your family as well as offering them the same deal with more profit within snap of my fingres and also after wedding you can work in the company with a raise until we have kids . Also you get the full liberty to make decisions but all you have to do is say yes.
Shreya thought for a few moments and then replied so in this marriage what rights of a wife do I get?
Nice question, Ms Joshi . You'll get all the rights you deserve as a wife . I'll make sure that you are comfortable weather it's financially, emotionally or physically.
Ok ,so after the wedding do you continue to play hide and seek with your mistresses in bed ?
Rey thought for a while and then replied , I promise to be loyal to you and respect you and this I am not saying to convince you but I know what it is??

 These unwanted relationships not only affect two people but everyone involve with them.

Shreya said , I need time to think can I take a leave today ?
Rey's eyes lit up with hope yeah sure may I drop you home.
No she replied, take these files for the meeting I need to think about it and have you thought how will you bring the marriage proposal to my home and what will you say to them?
Rey replied that means its a yes.
Since I don't have any choice and I love adventures with that Shreya smirked .
Ok than future Mrs. Singhania wait a sec.

Rey took out the phone from his pocket and dialled a number after ringing twice someone picked the phone from other side and Rey said " she said yes ,mum now you can talk to Shreya's family I'll fix a meeting with them asap"
That was quick Shreya said after seeing Rey disconnecting the call.
Mam you don't know my mum wanted to see you in our house as soon as possible and i want to see you in my bed very soon screaming my name.
Shreya slapped him on his arm after blushing and called him pervert.
Ouch , Rey said ;women I am your future husband what wrong do you think I have said.
Shreya replied sarcastically ; Mr if you don't fix the appointment soon then I don't think you could be that lucky to call yourself my husband.
Right, let me call and fix an appointment. He dialled to his secretary to fix his appointment with Mr Vijay Joshi as soon as possible and tell them it's important and urgent. I want this meeting fixed within today it must be your top priority he instructed his secretary.
This is done, Rey said with a sigh of relief.
Good , now get off my car I need to clear my head after all this and be alone for awhile so i am taking leave and dare you tell to someone about us especially in the office until things get final.
Rey was about to reply when his phone rang his poker face turned into a smile.
So Mrs Singhania   I wont tell anyone and i am meeting your uncle in two hours.
Good, Shreya said now get off.
Not so soon darling, before that give me a goodbye kiss Rey said
No I won't. You are not my husband yet and you are still my boss so no.
O please it's just a kiss, he turned me towards himself leaned towards me and touched his soft lips with mine .
I wanted to protest but I couldn't but I finally gathered my senses and backed up. He gave me his signature smirk and I got annoyed.
How could you do this ? Shreya shouted
Reyhansh calmly replied calm down it was just a kiss and trust me you are very delicious.
Shreya wanted to blush but she was angry so she tried to calm her self and said it wasn't just a kiss you stole my first kisses from me without my permission.
Shreya looked down and then Rey exclaimed first kiss with surprise!!