✅✅ ch -18 wicked

Shreya's pov

I was gliding down the stairs i was definetely nervous but i dont want that beast to know about my nervousness so  i carried a smiling face and avoided his gaze and started looking at my dad .
I felt absolutely like a princess but whats the use of adoring myself when i know i am about to  tie myself down with a devil but what if the devil changes i thought to myself but then again it only happens in movies that the love of the leading lady turns the hard feelings of the man into love for her.
I was again zoned out in my thoughts until my mom snapped me out of it.
You are again lost in your dream world she said and i replied no.
My future mother in law asked me to sit next to rey he was really looking dashing in royal blue indian attire but his good looks are the only plus point that i can spot in him.
I sat next to him he was giving me his signature smirks but i tried to avoid him because i dont want to create any scene in front of our families. After the 45 mins cermony my countdown to the bumpy rollercoaster ride begin.

Rey's pov
She really looked stunning in that dress but i know that brat only know how to get things her way but she dont know whom she is messing with. I'll make sure that she learns her lesson but for now i held her hand without anyone noticing it i sequeezed and she showed her eyes to me but i left her hand as soon as i saw the tormented expression in her eyes .
As the   Cermony ended my mother asked for a picture of us as a couple so i was told to pose with her i held her from her waist but i dont understand why i get such sparks when i touch her and same thing happened now but i let those feelings abandoned in some corner because now i am all focussed to teach her a lesson so i pinched her from the back but i hardly got any reaction coz she only turned to my side and stared me but i just smirked in return but that fireball crushed my foot with her pointed sandal leaving me in pain but i tried to control my scream coz it will definetely hurt my ego she kept on squashing my foot until her sister in law noticed and called her name huskily to stop so that nobody else could know what their darling princess did.
After her warning she left me and went near her parents and my mom standing there she gave me a wicked smile but out of sudden the group she was standing along laughed hysterically but she turned red as a tomato she was blushing hard and she looked so innocent and pure but this wont stop me from making her realize that who is the boss.