✅✅ chapter - 9 interrogation

Rey's pov

The moment I saw Shreya I just cant stop looking away from her how can a girl look so beautiful. Her skin was glowing perfectly and she didnt bothered to cake up her face with makeup. She looked so pretty I remember all my ex flings they always wore minimal clothes and excess makeup but my Shreya she wore decent clothes and minimal makeup .

 What did I just said my ShreyA ? I am really falling hard .

I really again zoned out but this time Shreya's grandad got me out by starting an awkward conversation he asked my mom ..
So Mrs . Singhania did you had any problem in reaching or finding our little home .
Mr . Joshi your home is not little but quite beautiful  but I really want to talk about for what we all are here for .
Right Mrs Singhania ... My family is ready for this marriage but we have already heard a lot about your son's playboy ways , if we want to say a yes than this issue gets us to thinking that weather we are making a right decision for our daughter or not because its her life and we dont want her to regret later because of our decisions and also marriage is a pure bond we also dont want hit and trial relationship that if it didnt workout than she could divorce and move on .
My mum heard exactly every word said by shreya's grandad before I could reply , she stopped me and began speaking ,
I understand your concern Mr joshi, I dont have a daughter but I only have a son but by your permission I could have a daughter too and I never let anybody hurt my family and I have longed for a daughter from so long that I will never let anyone hurt my daughter which includes my son and you were right about his behavior but I assure you that he is a changed man now .

Then when my mum stopped , I started speaking ; I know you heard a lot about me but I promise you my whole loyality and affection towards your daughter only and than there was a brief silence for the moment before Shreya's father stood up and asked care to join me for a drink Mr. Singhania   I replied yes mr joshi and after following his lead we made the way to the bar in the house .

 It was stocked with expensive liquor of all kinds . I thought " this family really lives like royality ".

He asked me what i wanted and made me a drink after passing me the glass he said " you know we are not as influential as you but i wont hessitate to kill you if you hurt her"

You can even rip my throat off I wont complain because I wont give you a chance I'll make your princess my queen and trust me with my every word I say I am not a person who back down from his own words.
You know young man , when I heard you want to marry my daughter than suddenly I wanted to kill you because you were asking for my most precious jewel , right now you wont understand this and you might be thinking that what ridiculous filmy lines I am saying but trust me when you'll have a daughter than one day you can remember that your father in law said something about losing a gem .
Father in law???  Seriously , that means its a yes , I asked excitedly .
Son , I approved you when my daughter approved you I just wanted to test you and welcome to the family , now lets have dinner and tell everyone to pull up your socks because we are having a big fat Indian wedding to plan.
We made our way back to the living room my mother was sitting next to Shreya's aunt , than Shreya and then her mother .
The room grew into silence as everyone started looking towards us but Shreya's father broke the silence , why everyone is dead silent cheer up people we have got a wedding to arrange and suddenly everyone turned cheerful and my mother hugged Shreya tightly and she enjoyed her embrace " now I can finally have a daughter " congratulation darling she said thanks mam Shreya replied stop calling me mam from now on I am your mother address me like you adrress yor mom ...ok mam i mean mom.
Everyone giggled.
My darling you are getting married Shreya's aunt again pulled her into a tight hug but Shreya's mum was silent .
I wonder what was she thinking but a very sincere and warm smile crept on her face . Maybe its a mother daughter thing .
When everybody calmed down Shreya's grand dad announced lets have dinner and start getting things sorted.
I am the one getting married but I dont get a chance to hug my own future wife every time I try to go near her i get interrupted by someone or the other and after being enough annoyed I made my way to the huge white dinnig table in the dinning room and sat next to my mom .

-_______________------
Shreya's pov

After stepping out of my room I was about to go to the kitchen to my mum when my phone beeped I ignored than it again beeped thrice I wanted to check who was that desperate at this hour I had an intution that it could be my boss or maybe my future husband and my cheecks turned red when my guess became the reality I was suprised to see I got follow up request from rey_29 @ instagram and all the socializing app I thought for a moment and added him to all my accounts . Then I turned down my phone and I made my way to the kitchen where I saw my mum freaking out.
Whats wrong mother , I asked?
She replied with worry on her face , they are here and I havent had a mother daughter talk with you yet.
Mom , I dont think its the right time my mum was about to reply when my aunt stepped in " come on they are here " .
I was kind of feeling nervous and excited at the same time so I asked my mum and aunt that if I could stay back in the kitchen instead of coming along but I got a big no and they ordered me to come with them .
I followed them behind and first time in my life I never wanted the distance between living room and kitchen may come to an end but when I finally entered without looking anywhere I rushed and sat with my mum when I realised my boss was staring me I was about to reply when my dad spoke up I never before heard him being that blunt and I was shocked when i heard both mrs Singhania and my boss speak I was really touched I am a really emotional person but I always have this poker face and this was not the end of my suprises for the day I thought when my father asked my boss to join him for the drink . I hope that they dont end up killing each other because both of them have some anger issues.
I waited patiently try to catch what Mrs Singhania and my mums( mom and auntie ) were talking but my head was still wondering what would be papa and rey were doing finally I found peace when i saw both of them smiling from far and I finally seriously started listening to the ladies but everyone turned quite when both of them entered but my father broke the silence by saying cheer up people we got a wedding to organize and everybody was happy but my nervousness was completely hell gone lose when I realize I am getting married ..omg marriage...with my boss..fuck I am definetely stuck with him .