✅✅ chapter - 14 ( journeys and destinations )

Shreya's pov

I came back home within an hour or so but before entering i tried to cover my red swollen eyes with dark eyeliner .
As i parked the car i quickly went rushing into my room and changed into a tshirt and bum shorts and wrapped myself in covers and lied down . My head was bursting with thoughts like ;what my future with this man would be? Will i ever get a happy end and settle down like my friends? Or would i end up suffering??
These thoughts just awoke me the whole night thats why when my mother came in asking for dinner i sent her back . Like everyother mother she understood that something is wrong with me and being my mother she knew i need to calm myself down all by myself before someone could talk to me .
So she didnt questioned much and turned off the light and told the servants not to disturb her she is sleeping she is tired after her long shopping expedition i heard her .

Next morning i was disturbed from my sleep by some annoying sounds " wake up siso , we have to leave within few hours everyone is packed up for the trip except for you the darling bride " my brothers yelled.
I woke up with yesterday's sorrow and checked my phone .

"" wAKE UP PRINCESS , TODAY ITS JUST YOU AND ME""

This sick bastard , he has such a nerve afterall that happened yesterday he can text me like this.
I sighed , ' god what i have got myself into ?'
I walked into the bathroom ignoring that text and got ready after completing my daily chores then i packed up my travel bag for this weekend but since i was the bride i packed a lot of stuff and then rushed out of my room in ripped pale blue denim jeans with white t shirt tucked in with a brown belt .
I saw everyone was busy arranging stuff . My father and uncle were discussing the arrangements with my aunt who lived in sirsa with tge help of skype my grandfather was giving orders and getting the fruit baskets abd gifts loaded . Usually he would ask any servant to do it but today he was giving special attention to every detail.
My mother and auntie were packing my brothers luggage as they were to lazy to do it today after unpacking yesterday after coming from hostel.
I went in and sat next to my uncle and father and waved my aunt mina a hiee. She was my grandfather's eldest daughter and my only aunt who lives in sirsa with her two sons and husband.

My uncle said, you quite shopped alot yesterday as i got a huge bill on my table this morning.
Did i shopped that much? I asked innocently ?
I thought i could shop to any limit afterall no bounds .
Did we say that my father asked.
Yes you can shop how much you want princess , a loud voice interuppted .
It was my grandfather. Thanks dad i said.
Now people we have an hour till mrs. Singhania and rey comes so that we can leave so it will be better we start wrapping up he announced loudly.
My aunt said, we are done with all the preperation daddy she said to my grandfather.
My mum asked, ridhi where is shreya's jewellery and outfit.
She said , the jewellery is with me and her outfit is already loaded in the car with everyone's clothes so that it doesnt get spoiled. ( its right we are using two cars only just for transporting clothes and gifts )
Shreya are you done with all your packing my mum asked me .
Yes mum, everything is packed and already in car.
Fine, while travelling you will travel with me i need to talk to you.
I nodded , and prayed to god that she may not ask me about last night because i cant lie to her and i dont want her to know the truth.
O dear , you cant travel with them you will go with rey my grand dad announced.
But i want to go with the boys its so long since i have been with them i argued.
My grandad replied, you know them enough that you can avoid them for next few hours you have to spend a lifetime with your husband and you must know him better and travelling with him is the best way.
But , i was cut off mid sentence by my dad no buts you will go with him.
I sighed fine and he gave me a victory smile.
Within the next hour i was sitting all alone with rey in his audi q8 in front seat with him.
My favourite christian dior sunglasses were on and my fendi bag was lying on the back seat. I was continuesly playing with my gucci stroll to avoid talking with him and irritate him.
So princess, he again attempted to start a conversation, lets see how long you can avoid me.
I replied my lawyer will send you the prenup within an hour or so so i advise dont try something in between before i loose my patience and you regret it later.

___________________________

The journey was quite until my brothers joined us in our car and they quite started to like him . I was strangely suprised but he didnt miss any oppturnity to flirt with me or touch me because he knew that i wont like getting our secret revealed in front of my brothers.
This guy is disgusting but i dont understand why he has such an effect on me. Why his touch leaves so many sensations to my body why i just cant take him out of my head.
I was just thinking when a hand reached my legs and i looked aside it was my stupid boss/future husband.
What do you want i said in a low voice when i noticed my brothers were sound asleep.
Not even in your wildest dream mr , i said and after the stunt you pulled yesterday you dont dare dream about it .

Spicy and bold , i like it hope you are as fiesty as in bed he said with a smug smile.
Pervert, i called.
Then he said , thats why you were thinking about this pervert.
Why the hell do you think i am thinking about you? Mr hotshot dont you have any work to do no cruel business deal to tackle.
Naa he replied calmly..
I am on a vacation sweetheart and now all my time belongs to someone special so it would be better if you would stop being a bitch and atleast give me a chance to explain.
Great ..you want yourself to explain me but at the same time you called me a bitch just dont say a word now and with this our rest of the journey was complete silent.

After 5 hrs near around 6:30 in the evening we reached Sirsa it was a small town which was 259 kms away from delhi and my birthplace.
My family belonged to sirsa basically but they slowly shifted to delhi and made thier fortune.
I always loved being here this was the place which always kept me attached to my roots.
I was shocked because this place was changed alot since my last visit which was just last year but no matter what i loved it.

Rey was watching me with amusement that how come such a town could fascinate me but since i was born and brought up here this place was really heaven for me and he couldnt get it .