✅✅ chapter-15 ( windows to the gardens ?

Rey's pov

I noticed my girl really quietly without her knowing she found the changes in the town very amusing but at least she is happy now. Now her mind is not at least set towards killing me but whatever the moral of the story is that she is happy.  I don't understand how long she is gonna strech this misunderstanding but my ego and pride won't let me surrender myself to her but she need to learn to examine the situation first before over reacting.

Suddenly the convoy of cars stopped infront of a quite majestic house it was designed as if it was some kking's paradise from outside it was not that large but very spacious.

I got off the car and noticed Shreya stretching at the corner where she could hardly get noticed but I managed to notice her as well as her sexy view of her navel which came in view with her stretching.

This car ride with her really made my day but after this I need a cold shower to control my pervert hormones but to shower first I need to find my room . As I entered inside I was greeted by a aged lady she was introduced to me as shreya's aunt . She was the elder to both shreya's father and uncle but she looked quite younger than her age . I actually wonder what this whole family eats they all look pretty good then their ages even her brothers Aayush , Abhay and Aryan my god they are some handsome young guys who'll definitely grow up to be ladykillers .
Rey someone called me out , I turned back and found it to be my mom who was standing with some unknown faces . I walked to her there was standing 2 boys one around his thirties and the other one looked a bit younger to my age they were introduced to me as shreya's cousins the elder one was named Abhinav and the younger one was named Raghav . Next to ABhinav was standing her wife Anamika who was a pretty lady who didn't speak much with me but I was not concerned about that . My main concern right now was to get showered as I was tired after driving long 6 hours but I don't regret a single second out of it as long as Shreya was with me .
I was guided to my room by shreya's youngest cousin aryan . He lead me to room it was quite comfortable and spacious . I explored the room and led myself to the door which led to the balcony . I opened it and found a very beautiful garden right in front of me and to its right was a beautiful fountain with a exotic flowerbed around it . While coming inside I noticed that this balcony was was attached with the wall and it had a connector balcony separated by a glass wall which was locked by the other side . The other side of the balcony was furnished beautifully. I wish I could walk in here. Thinking about coming in here later I went in my room and entered a beautiful bathroom. They really have some taste with furnishings or there interior designer is too good .
I came out of the bathroom in my towel which was tied at my waist and walked out to the balcony while waiting for my luggage to come in .
I sat next to the glass wall partition while texting my assistant . I know i am  on a holiday but i cant ignore work and i'll be having a long wedding and an exotic honeymoon to take a break from work but now i cant ignore it while waiting for my stuff so that i can move out of the room and start wooing Shreya  . That girl is but too hot for her own good but the best part is i love messing around with the fire .
Suddenly  i realized a ringing phone in my hand i answered the call and found out that it was from my lawyers asking me about the prenup ..
" sir you really want to do this??
Do , as i say dont doubt my capablities !"
I disconnected the call and sighed with relief but suddenly soneone cleared thier throat and i looked around to see Shreya standing in denim bum shots with gunji . Her hair tied up in a messy bun .
She looked beautiful asusual but her expressions were priceless when she realized i was wearing nothing but a towel.